Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Bang Theory......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When all else fails, post over 50 minutes of youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      So, now you don't like me because I don't believe sufficient evidence can be presented to support the ToE??
      No.

I don't like that you intentionally misrepresent the other side of a debate's position in order to falsely mislead the audience and guide the debate into a position where you can attempt to defeat it. Then when you're called out on it you ignore the criticism and pretend it never occured in the first place.

Your entire M.O in this thread thus far seems to have been to intentionally distort the claims of evolution so that you would stand a chance of building an argument against it.

I presume the reason you've done this is because you're seemingly incapable of building a case against the actual position, given the way in which you've been dancing around everything squeal has been responding to you with by either ignoring it completely, or responding with lengthy youtube videos that nobody has the time to waste watching.

Comment

Arraamis, this isnt your thread bro

Comment

I have faith that Arraamis' position on this will evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            When all else fails, post over 50 minutes of youtube videos.
            I guess I should have explained, for those challenged ....

The point of posting the debate {videos} is to show how such a discussion can be conducted when addressing this topic. Many of you guys here, react and debate the topic as though its absolutely expedient that non-believers accept the so-called common belief or be damned mentally.

This debate, conducted by very intelligent persons, goes a long way in exposing the differences in opinion among those qualified to address the topic. Yet, you guys again, approach the topic with religious zeal, as though only the simpletons would even consider alternatives.

What I stated stands, there are gaps in the theory that demand clarification, not by those emotionally indulged, but by those who would address the topic from a scientific viewpoint coupled with scientific analysis. Clearly, I am not alone .......

If these gaps could be closed with scientific validation ... I would be a champion for the theory turned fact .... until then, I remain with those speaking on the videos posted, skeptical and unconvinced.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              No.

I don't like that you intentionally misrepresent the other side of a debate's position in order to falsely mislead the audience and guide the debate into a position where you can attempt to defeat it. Then when you're called out on it you ignore the criticism and pretend it never occured in the first place.

Your entire M.O in this thread thus far seems to have been to intentionally distort the claims of evolution so that you would stand a chance of building an argument against it.

I presume the reason you've done this is because you're seemingly incapable of building a case against the actual position, given the way in which you've been dancing around everything squeal has been responding to you with by either ignoring it completely, or responding with lengthy youtube videos that nobody has the time to waste watching.
              Your comments prove my point ... very few, including you have even scratched the surface on the topic, {There is much more to learn and discover} yet, you presume to address the topic as a conclusion, when in fact it remains challenged to this day -- Not only by religious theologians, but also by many within the Scientific community. Still, You have swallowed what was taught to you without question and have removed yourself from even thinking against the system so your opinion on this topic is mute. Those who swallow concepts and or theories without question are nothing more than predictable puppets waiting for yet another tug at the string.

My position has been consistent and unchanged .... The ToE has serious gaps that demand clarification. Nothing I have read in this thread has even come close to closing those gaps -- they remain still.

Comment

Your comments prove my point ... very few, including you have even scratched the surface on the topic, {There is much more to learn and discover} yet, you presume to address the topic as a conclusion, when in fact it remains challenged to this day -- Not only by religious theologians, but also by many within the Scientific community. Still, You have swallowed what was taught to you without question and have removed yourself from even thinking against the system so your opinion on this topic is mute. Those who swallow concepts and or theories without question are nothing more than predictable puppets waiting for yet another tug at the string.

My position has been consistent and unchanged .... The ToE has serious gaps that demand clarification. Nothing I have read in this thread has even come close to closing those gaps -- they remain still.
                Thats because your mind is made up about the subject. You arent searching for clarification, you are, at this point just playing devils advocate for no reason

Comment

Once again you respond with what is essentially a bunch of nothing while at the same time managing to avoid the accusations leveled against you by myself one page prior.

It's okay - I get it. No need for you to respond to me anymore, arraamis.

I have little to no intrest in having a conversation on this topic with a person who has been proven to be intellectually dishonest, anyway. The fact that you're willing to intentionally misrepresent the entire basis of the opposing party's position in order to be better suited to make an argument against it is enough of a response in and of itself.

Funny how you'd evoke the merits of having "qualified" individuals participate in the debate after having been exposed as a liar.

I'm sorry, but that's not how a debate works on the internet : You don't get the liberty of dictating who is and who isn't qualified to participate in the conversation. Especially not after you yourself have been proven unqualified based on your own lack of understanding and blatant misrepresentation of opposing viewpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      I literally LOLed!

Comment

Working...
                      X