Jesus was killed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly there is a god.

And clearly its me.

However that doesn't explain why Jesus has a Mexican name and how he could have been born outdoors in the freezing temperatures of a Palestinian winter and why Christians celebrate his birth on a pagan holiday based on human sacrifice.

Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
      If no one knows...does that mean athiests have an irrational, unscientific belief?
      No.

lol

Comment

You can't justify your belief by negating another...and in your negation of another belief...you have admitted your belief is also irrational...self ownage

I pity the fool

By the way dmize...do you really believe your ancestors were fish?
        I wasn't justifying anything because I don't have to, I was merely pointing out and laughing at your comments. Maybe you're just blind to your irony or don't understand what it is.

We share a common ancestor with the fish.

Comment

You believe in something that no one has the answer to, not even the greatest minds, and you say that its not an irrational belief? I pity the son of a fish twat
          lol. None of that makes any sense.

Ive never stated what i believe. You are full of pathetic assumptions and very very silly insults.

Ive never seen anyone so butt hurt by the theory of evolution that they have to use their God of the gaps comfort blanky to fill in their arse crack.

Comment

No! your ancestor was a fish, which developed limbs, which then made the leap from water to land, which is the common ancestor of all limbed animals supposedly. (only problem that fish is sill swimming with us today)

Educate yourself, you don't even know what you believe in and your trying to defend it...talk about the blind following the blind...and you talk about irony...pity the fool
            I don't even know why I'm responding as it's obvious you're either trolling or incredibly stupid. We share a common ancestor with the fish today, we are not descended from them. We are both descended from a common ancestor.

Comment

Demise likes fishsticks.

Comment

Damn, all you guys are pretty cool. I want to stop talking about God now. Man, I hope the **** hits the fan on the 21st. I think the Sun will blow up. I hope ****in Aliens show up, too, though.

Comment

Penn Jillette on Atheism:

Really the whole thing is worth the listen but start at around 9:20

Comment

Calling someone else stupid and going on to say humans descended from fish in the same sentence makes me laff.

Comment

GOD was mad at Jesus for turning water into wine. He can't be showing off like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X