No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I do that all the time because #1 I'm Mexican and I hate the cold and #2 because I have something wrong with me where I get cold so easily. At work I wear a jacket because they keep the AC on like 73.

You white boys love the cold weather, makes me sick.
    i make fun of you cold boned people all the time, sitting around the office in summer with a jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      It's crazy how different it is. I live in VT and when it's 70 degrees, I'm still wearing shorts, a tee shirt and sandals. 27 degrees here right now and I just wore a hoodie to work.

I don't know how you guys can stand the crazy heat. For me, 75 degrees is perfect summer weather. When it gets up in the high 80's I'm a miserable bastard.
      I wear shorts from about 65-105.

The heat aint shi t to me. Totally used to it, there's plenty of water to get into to cool off. Trust me its worth a little sweating.

makes it much harder to train outside though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        stay strong, florida homies. mother nature is treacherous.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          it was about 30 when i warmed my car up for work.

wildcat and attitash are blowing snow at night.

wildcat has a whopping two trails open,
          I ski at Smuggs and I went last weekend. They had 8 trails open. I only got three runs because the lift broke down on my third ride up. Had to sit on the lift in the wind for like 40 minutes. They finally got the back up motor running and limped us up the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I've just about had it with this winter shi t. Blustery 65 degrees farenheit at night. I almost dont need to run my ac, which I hate because my ac filters are top notch amd screen a lot of the allergins from my family's air. I also sometimes have to put a small jacket on my daughter when I take her to the park. A few weeks ago I believe we hit 59 F!!!

AND THOSE ARE JUST THE NIGHTS!!!!

The days are as bad as you think. Hasnt rained in 10 days and no matter how hard I try, I cant seem to find a cloud. There's a shortage of thongs at the beach, apparenty girls' asscracks begin to get a bit uncomfortably cold when the weather dips below 76 F. We have to settle for those little miniskirt wraps. The water is much much colder and freezes their poor nipples as stiff as an Austin Trout jab. Im inclined to dress nicely for work because its not 95 F, and if you know me, you'd know i hate wearing a tie. Ugh, have to water the lawn every couple of days now too. Miserable.

Some days I long to see a cloud...why the fuk did I move here?!?!?!!?!!?

LOL @ this guy.

Weather got as low as -1 yesterday, while your bitchass is complaining about 65 degrees. You get nothing from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I ski at Smuggs and I went last weekend. They had 8 trails open. I only got three runs because the lift broke down on my third ride up. Had to sit on the lift in the wind for like 40 minutes. They finally got the back up motor running and limped us up the rest of the way.
              I went skiing one time in Colorado in a place called Winter Haven. It was really nice and the whole time I was there, my homeboys told everyone I was a professional snow boarder, I don't even know how to ski.

Chicks went fukin crazy for me and I got laid twice. We stayed in a bad ass cabin that was on the mountain that we rented, it was 8 bedrooms and had a jacuzzi that was outside.

My homeboy also stuffed 2 oz of cripy in his pants on the plane and brought it with him since we didn't know anyone in Colorado. That was pre 911 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                LOL @ this guy.

Weather got as low as -1 yesterday, while your bitchass is complaining about 65 degrees. You get nothing from me.

you don't know what its like, don't judge me

Comment

I went swimming last night in my condos pool! Wear shorts almost all year...i know the feeling. I think 08,09 was real cold here!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Went to the beach this past Sat uncle, the water was a little chilly for my taste. Pissed me off.

Comment

why are all the posters from philly so mad at me? esp pacnpbfsuck

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-06-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X