Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    You guys are ****ing crazy. Of course the world is gonna end, or something huge better happen. If there isn't some kind of UFO/extraterrestrial disclosure, I'm gonna be pissed off. I've been looking forward to this date for a while now. Man, I want to see those little green bastards.
    they're not even green. Martians are clearly purple, guy.

Comment

Boom bye-bye in da batty bwoi's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        You guys are ****ing crazy. Of course the world is gonna end, or something huge better happen. If there isn't some kind of UFO/extraterrestrial disclosure, I'm gonna be pissed off. I've been looking forward to this date for a while now. Man, I want to see those little green bastards.

me too. . .

that would be the best way for **** to come ot an end - alien invasion.

at least for those few days before being completely annihilated, we'd get proof of aliens. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          me too. . .

that would be the best way for **** to come ot an end - alien invasion.

at least for those few days before being completely annihilated, we'd get proof of aliens. . .

glad we're on the same page.

Comment

Hahha to this creepy old, broke ass loser Horton - I have you on ignore, I do not read all your posts. You're beneath me, so I don't give you the time of day except when I want to have some fun. . .

Something I said must have mad ya mad! Hahahahhaa. . Broke old bastard.

YOu're 40 years old, mate. . . Time to get a real job so you can handle your business like a man. If I'm your age, and spending this much time on boxingscene, something has gone horribly wrong with my life. . .

HAHAHAH, you WERE ASKING FOR WORK ON HERE! ON BOXINGSCENE! HAHAHAHAHAH. . .

If you want to go to the dome and make a thread, go for it. . . But remember, no matter what you say, or do, you've already lost. . . Becuase you're 40 years old, and arguing on the internet. . . Yet you can't even afford to buy presents for Xmas without BEGGING people on here to give you work, or while you look for a job flipping burgers at McDonalds. . . While donations from people like me are the only way you can have a good christmas. . .

Comment

meh, your words are repetitive rubbish.

as long as you don't mention my kid i don't give a phuck what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                meh, your words are repetitive rubbish.

as long as you don't mention my kid i don't give a phuck what you say.
                That's right you broke old bastard. . .

REcognize your place in this world, and recognize the hand that feeds. . Don't bite it, bytch-made hoe. . .

Comment

there's nothing anyone can do to save themselves from the apocalypse. The sooner you accept that the better the remainder of your short lives will be.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    That's right you broke old bastard. . .

REcognize your place in this world, and recognize the hand that feeds. . Don't bite it, bytch-made hoe. . .
                    lol. sure bud. i told your ***** ass what not to do, who not to talk about. you obeyed.

bytch made? moi?

take a look at the man in the mirror.

enjoy your blood money. enjoy bragging about how well you're doing at the expense of some poor dead sap who left you money. enjoy not being able to do a phucking thing for yourself.

Comment

Waste your money on presents. When the pole shift happens on 21st this month you will all be kicking yourselves.

"Why did I buy this Barbie dream boat? I can't eat this, I can't drink this, I can't make fire with this." Hahahah.

Comment

Working...
                      X