No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
    What a difference 5 years can make! You're raising children, coaching their b-ball teams and makin bank selling insurance. Life is good!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What a difference 5 years can make! You're raising children, coaching their b-ball teams and makin bank selling insurance. Life is good!
      amen................

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        why does Freedom keep bumping these old threads and then deleting his bumped comment to make it seem like someone else bumped it. all this because he hates black people so much that he will do this to a nice guy like larry? larry may have had a hump in the road but he's back in full force and here you are trying to keep him down. that's pathetic. might even be against the rules to habitually bump old threads like this. TBear, [MENTION=196106]-MEGA-, BostonGuy
        it really is sad, i dont even talk or reply to the guy at all anymore..He really has serious issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Those men he raped in prison and the people he robbed at gunpoint don't think he's such a nice guy.

I'm a nice guy. I've never raped anyone and I don't steal.
          Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          You onto crystal meth yet Larry or still just crack cocaine?
          Im good and enjoying life..all smiles over here

Comment

amen................
            Keep coaching your kids. It Will come back 10 fold as they grow.

Comment

Im good and enjoying life..all smiles over here
              That's good to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by All in View Post
                Keep coaching your kids. It Will come back 10 fold as they grow.
                thank you man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  Those men he raped in prison and the people he robbed at gunpoint don't think he's such a nice guy.

I'm a nice guy. I've never raped anyone and I don't steal.
                  i do not appreciate the racial slur karma comment message you left me. i will seek further council.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    i do not appreciate the racial slur karma comment message you left me. i will seek further council.

Stop lying.

Comment

If people like me died the world would be a better place,people like me are garbage and should not be here,to many good people die yet scum like me wakes up everyday

Just another self loather, as far as the comment above, you have the power to change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X