Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending of that post was the most metal **** ever.

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    ?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.

War Larry, happy you are still with us and a P4P poster even five years after this.

Comment

• Damn Larry vs Pretty Boy been talked about for 5 years+ & still ain't fought? This is just like Floyd vs Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        hmm. still good advice, no?
        excellent advice....

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Damn Larry vs Pretty Boy been talked about for 5 years+ & still ain't fought? This is just like Floyd vs Manny.
          hahahaha good one eff P.

Comment

• lol........

Comment

• Feel the same

Life's a bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Damn Larry vs Pretty Boy been talked about for 5 years+ & still ain't fought? This is just like Floyd vs Manny.
                He's been ducking for some time now

Comment

• its never too late to turn things around, everyone has there own problems. Whilst its good to be honest with how things are theres no real point unless you are going to put change into action. And i think a lot of the things youve listed are materialistic, people see themselves as a failure because they dont have money, some amazing job or whatever, but success can also be defined by making other peoples lives happier, being a good person and being a great father to your kids for example. Theres very little correlation between money and happiness but we are forcefed this idea that money equates to happiness, its bull****. The only way to change your happiness and ultimately your life is by changing your mindset.

Comment

• Punchr is that you stealing Larry's account?

Comment

• I try to stay positive but life is boring as fuk and the older i get, the more cynical i become. I catch myself saying " its all the same sht " few times a day lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X