No announcement yet.

The Rockin' See Ya Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm not going into this again, Ric. You saw his thread last night, everyone else saw his other 4 threads prior in which he attacked 8 different posters within a matter of hours, you know exactly what he was doing, you know the rules he was breaking, and frankly I'm tired of repeating myself about the situation to people who honestly don't need to know.

Ban Stick felt he was in direct violation of the rules and therefore he's been banned for 2 weeks.
    2 weeks is like Dec 20 and Dec 19 there which is only a short time and besides Rockin already knew what was coming, hence, this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      I must admit it was quite mean for someone to post up his boxrec, that would have been pretty embarrassing for the guy.
      It happened like 7 years ago during the time he was using his real pic as his avatar.

Comment

At first I thought people were picking on rocky for no reason but seeing all the threads he made he was just asking for it..you can pick on someone but sooner or later people gonna get sick of it and just start clowning you..I hope rockin gets back but he needs to chill out and not let the internet get to him this much.

BoZz

Comment

Rockin' is a cool dude and I like his contributions to the site. Saying that, the nail that sticks up gets hammered down. There are people who are on this site mainly to argue, troll, ect. and if he didn't want people posting stuff about his boxing career on a boxing forum he shouldn't talk about his boxing career all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I never said I didn't post his FB.

But his FB had nothing of value on it whatsoever outside of his name, which was already known thanks to his boxrec. Boxrec actually had more info on him, like his weightclass.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549116
            ^^^ Said account of any kind.

Anyway, nobody's complaining. I am just reminding you the rules in case that happens again.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            yeah, i mean, if his name was already common knowledge. . .

i haven't been here near long enough to know if he had posted it before, or not.

i don't think you, or most posters here would think much of it, or act on it. . . but some posters might actually go out of their way to try to **** with him, stalk him, etc.

It's been over with for a long time, and nothing has happened save regular internet "firing ups" since then. . . And ROckin' is still here posting with us!
            I don't actually know Rockin's pic until Bringer posted it. But he excused himself that he didn't know that its Rockin's pic, that's just the first pic that popped up when he googled him.

Up to now I am just wondering the keyword where that pic pops up in the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              hahahah.......yeah well we all got our opinions on that but that is not here nor there so I digress.....alas I suppose tis none of my business but as a sub-society I feel we would benefit from such knowledge...

Did you in fact do all those things to him as he claimed??? did you in fact make use of your powers to "screw" with him??? to be honest I though he was making it up.....
              Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              I must admit it was quite mean for someone to post up his boxrec, that would have been pretty embarrassing for the guy.
              Everyone that was here years ago already knew it anyway. It wasn't some secret. Also, maybe some people forget, but Facebook and Boxrec are public sites that people put their own info up or have it put up for them. It's all public anyway.

Comment

I like rockin, I feel his contributes to the forum very well as he is part of the small percentage who know what boxing is like from inside the ropes. In my opinion people talk smack and take it too far.

Sure it seems easy to push his buttons but the guy should be cut some slack, he hasn't been dealt the best hand.

The internet is a tool we all use to get away from our everyday ****ty lives, he comes on here and offers advice and a story every now and again and people torment him. I don't think its right in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549116
                  ^^^ Said account of any kind.

Anyway, nobody's complaining. I am just reminding you the rules in case that happens again.
                  Uhm, I posted his FB account and boxrec account nearly 2 months before that rule was even created. I created my dome thread somewhere around mid-March, and that rule wasn't created until mid-May.

Check the dates.

EDIT : I'm also fully aware of the rules. Believe me when I say that I don't need someone like you to "remind" me of anything.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 12-07-2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I'm back from the ban. I am no longer allowed contact with the Bringer, probably for the best since the guys such a smelly douchebag anyway.

To those with me I say thanks fo backing me in here while I was banned.

To those that hate me .........Rockin'

Comment

welcome back

Comment

Working...
                      X