Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rockin' See Ya Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Boston Guy. Maybe if he sees this, he'll come in here and verify.

The intial thread contained his boxrec link (his real name), and his facebook account.

From that information, somebody got ahold of his phone number, and posted that in another thread. . Boston Guy deleted it pretty quick, though.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      You posted his facebook link too.

YOu didn't post his number, somebody else did. . But they got that information from the information that you provided them (i.e. his real name).

That was in another thread, though.
      I never said I didn't post his FB.

But his FB had nothing of value on it whatsoever outside of his name, which was already known thanks to his boxrec. Boxrec actually had more info on him, like his weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

But his FB had nothing of value on it whatsoever outside of his name, which was already known thanks to his boxrec. Boxrec actually had more info on him, like his weightclass.

yeah, i mean, if his name was already common knowledge. . .

i haven't been here near long enough to know if he had posted it before, or not.

i don't think you, or most posters here would think much of it, or act on it. . . but some posters might actually go out of their way to try to **** with him, stalk him, etc.

It's been over with for a long time, and nothing has happened save regular internet "firing ups" since then. . . And ROckin' is still here posting with us!

Comment

free rockin

i miss pastrano history section threads about esoteric 90's contenders. pastrano has since been banned for calling jab a "slimey capitalist," or something similar. evidently the dude was a commie. no complaints, here. he shouldnt call jab slimey, but the communism part doesn't bother me. communism looks real nice on paper.

pastrano made a thread about broco mckart, for example, asking for information. i liked mckart, but i couldnt provide much useful information at all.

rockin had sparred with him pretty extensively. it was pretty bad ass when nobody could provide a ton of info on mckart, and rockin had sparred with the guy.
          Last edited by New England; 12-05-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

no.

his fb was posted too.

and from that info. (his real name), somebody looked up his phone number. . posted that too.

finally the mods who r worth a **** deleted it, though.

but obivously not before some psycho actually looked up his telephone number.
            Rockin's name and record was already known to most regular users around here since what? 2005? 2006?

I just made it known to everybody else. That was 8 months ago.

Nobody ever posted his address and phone number, though. That's him exaggerating. Somebody may have looked it up based on his name and the fact that it's well known that he lives in Detroit, but to my knowledge he's never made any formal complaints about it with the staff (which is what anybody would do in that situation), so I'm not inclined to believe it until proven otherwise.
            You posted his facebook link too.

YOu didn't post his number, somebody else did. . But they got that information from the information that you provided them (i.e. his real name).

That was in another thread, though.

Oh snap so what Rockin was sayin bout you was true????

Comment

If by "what Rockin' said about you" you mean that I'm a douchebag, then that's entirely subjective.

Comment

If by "what Rockin' said about you" you mean that I'm a douchebag, then that's entirely subjective.
                hahahah.......yeah well we all got our opinions on that but that is not here nor there so I digress.....alas I suppose tis none of my business but as a sub-society I feel we would benefit from such knowledge...

Did you in fact do all those things to him as he claimed??? did you in fact make use of your powers to "screw" with him??? to be honest I though he was making it up.....

Comment

I'm not going into this again, Ric. You saw his thread last night, everyone else saw his other 4 threads prior in which he attacked 8 different posters within a matter of hours, you know exactly what he was doing, you know the rules he was breaking, and frankly I'm tired of repeating myself about the situation to people who honestly don't need to know.

Ban Stick felt he was in direct violation of the rules and therefore he's been banned for 2 weeks.

Comment

I'm not going into this again, Ric. You saw his thread last night, everyone else saw his other 4 threads prior in which he attacked 8 different posters within a matter of hours, you know exactly what he was doing, you know the rules he was breaking, and frankly I'm tired of repeating myself about the situation to people who honestly don't need to know.

Ban Stick felt he was in direct violation of the rules and therefore he's been banned for 2 weeks.

Just asking.....inquiring minds have a right to know is all....

Comment

I must admit it was quite mean for someone to post up his boxrec, that would have been pretty embarrassing for the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X