• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    I see.

Thanks

----

Its a great show but IMO

The Honorable woman > Homeland
    "Powerful businesswoman Nessa Stein is thrown head first into cat-and-mouse politics."

hmmm interesting.. imma see a few episodes and see if i like it..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      "Powerful businesswoman Nessa Stein is thrown head first into cat-and-mouse politics."

hmmm interesting.. imma see a few episodes and see if i like it..
      Just watch the 1st episode and you'll finish all 8 in 1 go. its a mini series.

on topic : what's up with dar adal being in the car? WTF??? they better explain than logically in the next episode.

Comment

on topic : what's up with dar adal being in the car? WTF??? they better explain than logically in the next episode.
        I always knew that guy was dirty. Ive never trusted him since he played on scarface. Thats why he got hung out the helicopter lol!

Comment

Hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the end of that episode, I was almost bobbing and weaving out my seat .

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            logically this is super stupid.. how can dar adal become a traitor..

i'd just throw away logic and enjoy the show.. lol at quinn the midget beating the sh.it out of 2 huge guys..
            Quinn ain't no midget, he's Superman

Comment

I'd seen the 1st episode.. it was just ok.. maybe I'd watch it when I have nothing else to do..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the end of that episode, I was almost bobbing and weaving out my seat .
                Its on tonight!!!!! Gotta know what the fuk hes doing in that car!!!!

Comment

Season Finale .....shlt is going down.

Comment

Really enjoyed season 1,2 but kinda fallen off... I'm fine with no more Brody, but this season and last were just ok IMO

Comment

If quin dies....thats gonna suck!

Comment

Working...
                      X