Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any "Homeland" fanatics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fanatic. This is my favorite TV show right now. I like this more than The Walking Dead.

Comment

That Uncle is cold blooded. Well at least I won't feel sorry for him when drone queen bomb him which I'm sure will happen later. The 1st few episodes they make it look like US are ruthless bombing a wedding party and not feeling any guilt at all.

Comment

this is the best thing about this season's homeland.

Comment

Remember in season 1....when they sensory depraved and light tortured that guy?

That band playing grind core was gridlink.

I saw them in concert.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            damn.

at least he got to bang carrie matheson a couple of times.
            Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            That Uncle is cold blooded. Well at least I won't feel sorry for him when drone queen bomb him which I'm sure will happen later. The 1st few episodes they make it look like US are ruthless bombing a wedding party and not feeling any guilt at all.
            Ban these ******s for dropping spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Ban these ******s for dropping spoilers.
              What spoilers are you talking about you idiot? This was the episode last Sunday.
              Have you been to game of thrones or walking dead thread? They always discuss the last episode shown.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                What spoilers are you talking about you idiot? This was the episode last Sunday.
                Have you been to game of thrones or walking dead thread? They always discuss the last episode shown.
                Could have warned us that's all.

Comment

WOW! Never disappoints. Every episode leaver you wanting to see the other right now. That Brody scene tripped me out bad!

Comment

Homeland went supernova on our ass last night. If you haven't seen this show you need too. Last night...last two weeks were badass!!

Comment

that was arguably the best homeland episode ever.

-the tense airport prisoner exchange
                      -the mole getting exposed by carrie then the wife
                      -the convoy getting attacked
                      -then the plot twist of the embassy getting ready to get attacked
                      -plus nimrat kaur

best episode of the series imo.

who else is left in the embassy? at least they got stone cold killa quinn.

Comment

Working...
                      X