Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been nominated as the most stupid poster in these forums,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nowhere near the stupidest (but still defiNATELY stupid).

i nominate thagreatest (wierd nayayayaahahahaha automaton) and resident bi polar, violent ****** markblnv.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      lol, like I care about my spelling. I'm just getting my thoughts out....Rockin'
      "Thoughts" is awfully generous.

Also, I still can't get over you searching out a post of mine for a spelling error, making a big show about it and getting it wrong. That is one of the funniest things I've seen all week.

Comment

Have you seen some of the posters on NSB? You are far from the stupidest.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          "Thoughts" is awfully generous.

Also, I still can't get over you searching out a post of mine for a spelling error, making a big show about it and getting it wrong. That is one of the funniest things I've seen all week.
          yeah, that ended up pretty lopsided....lol......Rockin'

Comment

I don't think you are a stupid person, Rock.

But you can come off as an *******, sometimes.

"When in Tokyo."

Pea

Comment

Nah Check_hooks has everyone beat in that category, and it's not even close

Comment

Doesn't matter how stupid or smart you are, what matters is that your chinny ass would never stand up to Spray's right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Doesn't matter how stupid or smart you are, what matters is that your chinny ass would never stand up to Spray's right hand.
                  I'd probably walk right through it back in the day, thats assuming that you could have touched me with it.........Rockin'

Comment

I also don't think you're the "most stupid poster" .... but you're definitely the biggest bleeding vagina, it's very rare when someone can annoy this many people

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      I also don't think you're the "most stupid poster" .... but you're definitely the biggest bleeding vagina, it's very rare when someone can annoy this many people
                      I do my best. Thanks for noticing...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X