Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    you may not want to post that. you made a fool out of yourself.

the jist of it was, "ive sparred before, I know much better than you do, you could never understand how hard it is to throw more punches in a round, but I would. you're a fraud"

benny was very classy about it, and patient (because he's been there before).
    Hahahaha. . I hope I can find it. . .

I said nothing like that. I said that even I understood how hard it is to "throw more punches" based on my limited experience sparring. . .

I said you can't "armchair coach" what a boxer needs to do, and make it out like it'd be so easy. . .

Certainly he would have understood how hard it is to "throw 50 punches a round." Hahahahahah. . When would a tariner ever say "all you need to do is just throw 50 more punches a round"! IT'S EASY!!!

Has Benny proved he's been a professional boxer? Or did he just say he has, and you believed him?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

I said nothing like that. I said that even I understood how hard it is to "throw more punches" based on my limited experience sparring. . .

I said you can't "armchair coach" what a boxer needs to do, and make it out like it'd be so easy. . .

Certainly he would have understood how hard it is to "throw 50 punches a round." Hahahahahah. . When would a tariner ever say "all you need to do is just throw 50 more punches a round"! IT'S EASY!!!

Has Benny proved he's been a professional boxer? Or did he just say he has, and you believed him?

everybody is unbelievable to this idiot.

Comment

• He's proven it, to a multitude of regular users.

Comment

• I definitely enjoy Benny's contributions. He knows and loves the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

you are the exact poster that you type your pretty little diatribes against. its so funny.

what you just posted that you said is exactly what I posted dumbass. telling a boxer that they can't "armchair coach" when you do boxing for fitness.

A trainer would say, 'throw more punches" they do it all the time. When you're watching a fight and talking about it online, you don't give the exact same instructions you would in a corner. he was commenting on the fight.

benny is well known on this site for having a pretty extensive amateur career. posters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you respect his opinions.

I mean, Benny was mentioned a few times in this thread, and you weren't even considered by anyone.

Comment

• Damn, Walt.

Comment

• laid out.

one hitter quitter.

anybody have footage of pugly hitting the speedbag?

Comment

• just to be clear.

boxing for fitness is awesome for dudes like pugly and chicks. people who never have and never want to be punched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    you are the exact poster that you type your pretty little diatribes against. its so funny.

what you just posted that you said is exactly what I posted dumbass. telling a boxer that they can't "armchair coach" when you do boxing for fitness.

A trainer would say, 'throw more punches" they do it all the time. When you're watching a fight and talking about it online, you don't give the exact same instructions you would in a corner. he was commenting on the fight.

benny is well known on this site for having a pretty extensive amateur career. posters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you respect his opinions.

I mean, Benny was mentioned a few times in this thread, and you weren't even considered by anyone.

I've never heard a trainer say "you need to throw 50 more punches a round - come on! it's easy!"

I don't believe he had an extensive amater career unless I see proof. Don't care how many of his friends say otherwise.

I only heard people mentioning other posters who co-sign them. . .

My feelings are devastated because some old man who claims to have an extensive amateur career was co-signed, while I was not mentioned as being the most knowledgeable poster. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      just to be clear.

boxing for fitness is awesome for dudes like pugly and chicks. people who never have and never want to be punched.
                      Hahaha and old men like you with ***** **** who are broke as ****, and losers in real life. . .

HAHAHAHAHA. . pathetic old man. . . Asking for donations! asking for work on boxingscene!

Has to get a part-time job to buy xmas presents!

BWHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                      X