What do you think we all look like???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    idk if he ever did in real life ^^^

that's Tackelberry from the movie police academy...

Comment

• RicDaRula

He also does commercials, fat guy at the end..

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        that's all NE. never touched the juice. i almost certainly would have in college if i had the money and wasn't "afraid" of the needles.

and it's gotta be the picture (or beard,) because i look nothing like said comedian... at all.
        Thought you were black son. The f-ck.

It's cool though. Now you joined Reed's: Team "I thought you were black".

I think posters would think I was black if I didn't have my location as Caribbean. Even with that, I get occasional "n-gger/monkey" red k's, rarely, but it happens. Maybe twice a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Thought you were black son. The f-ck.

It's cool though. Now you joined Reed's: Team "I thought you were black".

I think posters would think I was black if I didn't have my location as Caribbean. Even with that, I get occasional "n-gger/monkey" red k's, rarely, but it happens. Maybe twice a year.

i get that a lot on here for some reason. probably the andre ward avatar, but who knows.

who doesn't envision a poster as his avatar, really?

i'm still not 100% convinced that reed isn't roy jones. he could have fabricated his threads about his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

i get that a lot on here for some reason. probably the andre ward avatar, but who knows.

who doesn't envision a poster as his avatar, really?

i'm still not 100% convinced that reed isn't roy jones. he could have fabricated his threads about his life.
            When I first started posting here, I had Chad Dawson as my avatar. I got so much behind-the-scenes abuse for no reason. I was calm, no trolling, no arguing/bickering with anyone. Just posted little sentences. Still got the nastiest, racist red k's ever. Mostly from "my" own people[not really], Hispanics. They're actually racist against themselves, against dark skinned Hispanics and this is true. For example, there's a Hispanic poster here who refers to Gamboa, Lara, and Rigondeaux as "Afro-Cuban". Seriously pitiful.

All of a sudden, I post a picture of myself in '09, a semi-white/tanned Hispanic. Every one is all nice to me. It was disgusting, the change of heart.

Comment

• Kev (the in the yellow) talking to New England

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Kev (the in the yellow) talking to New England

Coward...

Comment

• Russian Crushin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Derranged

Image and video hosting by TinyPic