No announcement yet.

What do you think we all look like???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    50% is undrinkable eh? Because I'm sure you've tried enough to make that assertion.

I haven't tried anything from that Jew Brewery yet.

the thing is, i have tried almost all of the major ones from the northeast. lived in ithaca, NY for four years, and the rest of the time i've spent in new england. there's a ton of small breweries around here, as i'm sure you know.

some of them are terrific, but for the most part it's "strong for the sake of strength," as opposed to being constructed around flavor and palatability, and including inherently some strength because of the way it was brewed.

now, that said, i don't drink beer too much any more. maybe it's changed. my pallet certainly wasn't "too simple" for the stuff, though. some of it is awful. i can't even finish some of the stuff.
    Last edited by New England; 12-01-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the thing is, i have tried almost all of the major ones from the northeast. lived in ithaca, NY for four years, and the rest of the time i've spent in new england. there's a ton of small breweries around here, as i'm sure you know.

some of them are terrific, but for the most part it's "strong for the sake of strength," as opposed to being constructed around flavor and palatability, and including inherently some strength because of the way it was brewed.

now, that said, i don't drink beer too much any more. maybe it's changed. my pallet certainly wasn't "too simple" for the stuff, though. some of it is awful. i can't even finish some of the stuff.
      I will say is that a great deal of craft beer is nothing special. I've only had a few that were undrinkable but I've only been into craft for 3 years now.

Comment

I will say is that a great deal of craft beer is nothing special. I've only had a few that were undrinkable but I've only been into craft for 3 years now.

undrinkable is probably a stretch, homie. you also probably like beers more than i do,

i drink wine now, like a loser.

Comment

what are some good directions to head, zeke?

Comment

New England

Comment

undrinkable is probably a stretch, homie. you also probably like beers more than i do,

i drink wine now, like a loser.
              I only drink it family functions; since I'm Italian and at these things there is more wine than water, or on a promising date.

The people who knock wine as being girly or "gay" are probably the same people who drink nothing but light-macro beer.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                New England

natas.
                Last edited by New England; 12-01-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I only drink it family functions; since I'm Italian and at these things there is more wine than water, or on a promising date.

The people who knock wine as being girly or "gay" are probably the same people who drink nothing but light-macro beer.

now we are talking

i come from a long line of neapolitans.

Comment

what are some good directions to head, zeke?
                    Belgium, Germany and England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Haha my first encounter with you on a personal basis was giving you props for your taste in alcohol, in particular, good beers. . .

I remember wehn you had the Golden Draak (Gulden Draak) picture in your sig, and I was thrilled somebody else here was a big fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X