Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Your Sons: Lil Boy Twerkin To Rihanna's "Birthday Cake".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Or maybe I think that once some realize they are different in one way from other boys find others to identify with(girls) who they do have commonalities with and hence take on the feminine traits.
    That, I think, is most likely the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      both... If he is gay don't be it in front of me. everyone else can be gay but my son...
      But if he is, you're gonna have to deal with it or possibly lose him forever.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        But if he is, you're gonna have to deal with it or possibly lose him forever.
        I would probably have to learn to live with it. I just don't want to see it. If it is your son what can you do. I would not wish that on anybody though. Damn that kid in the video OMG no way I could live with a son that acted like that, at least not without being insulting and on the verge of shaking the **** out of him every time. Just watching that video made feel bad for his dad.
        Last edited by Alibata; 11-29-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          I would probably have to learn to live with it. I just don't want to see it. If it is your son what can you do. I would not wish that on anybody though. Damn that kid in the video OMG no way I could live with a son that acted like that, at least not without being insulting and on the verge of shaking the **** out of him.

I would be sickened if I had a daughter his age and she made that video....

Comment

I would be sickened if I had a daughter his age and she made that video....
            Oh hell yeah..

Comment

To put this thread into proper perspective. A bunch of guys are discussing a video of a little boy Twerkin', whatever the **** that is, to a song. I can't see the video cuz im at work thank ****. Are you all are calling him gay? you guys are ****ed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                  To put this thread into proper perspective. A bunch of guys are discussing a video of a little boy Twerkin', whatever the **** that is, to a song. I can't see the video cuz im at work thank ****. Are you all are calling him gay? you guys are ****ed.
                  We are discussing how ****ed up it is (if at all)....and how it should be handled.

Read all you want into it.

Comment

We are discussing how ****ed up it is (if at all)....and how it should be handled.

Read all you want into it.
                    Yeah? well guess what? I can't read I don't have my grade 10.

But basically my thinkins are this: a guy finds a video of a little boy dancing on another website...says to himself, you know what instead of just pretending like I never stumbled upon this video in the first place, why don't I go and share it in a forum with a bunch of adult males, and talk about how gay and ****ed up it is.

Don't you see the ivory in that?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      Yeah? well guess what? I can't read I don't have my grade 10.

But basically my thinkins are this: a guy finds a video of a little boy dancing on another website...says to himself, you know what instead of just pretending like I never stumbled upon this video in the first place, why don't I go and share it in a forum with a bunch of adult males, and talk about how gay and ****ed up it is.

Don't you see the ivory in that?

It's a forum. Lots of things are discussed. The basic premise of this thread is..."how would you react if your son did this". A decent debabte and some good comedy came out of it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X