Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    lol

knicks fans are so ignorant.

and they think they're the best fans too.

As much as I dislike the Knicks, their fans are some of the best ones out there. Can't say much about other cities, including my team's fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      As much as I dislike the Knicks, their fans are some of the best ones out there. Can't say much about other cities, including my team's fan base.
      they're kinda dumb.

every year they think they're gonna be good.

like lakers fans.

except usually the lakers are.

Comment

lmao. you're describing Philadelphia Eagles, Cubs and Cowboys fans

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          the alternative is to fire D'Antoni which I don't think they're gonna do now.

because Gasol won't ever work in that offense. they have no choice but to trade for Amare even if Gasol is the better player.
          your a ****in ******ed azz moron, lol, trade your boy bosh for amare, lol, dont go actively requesting and telling laker fans that amare is good trade for gasol, lol, if you like amare that much , why dont you make a thread and talk about how bad he would benefit your sorry azz team, lol, nobody wants your garbage, lol, not even you want amare, lol, that is why your stupid azz is requesting amares azz outta your trash azz team

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            lmao. you're describing Philadelphia Eagles, Cubs and Cowboys fans
            cowboys fans

that's who knicks fans remind me of every preseason

then late season they morph to bitter, angry eagles fan

Comment

Lakers fans might be against this now, but if this trade happens, Lakers fans will be in love with Amare after the first game especially if Nash is back by that time.
              in love with amare???????!!!!!!!!!! lol, the same way you dont want amare on your sorry azz knickerbockers is the same way that we dont want your garbage from your knickerbockers, lol, **** off and keep your garbage
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                your a ****in ******ed azz moron, lol, trade your boy bosh for amare, lol, dont go actively requesting and telling laker fans that amare is good trade for gasol, lol, if you like amare that much , why dont you make a thread and talk about how bad he would benefit your sorry azz team, lol, nobody wants your garbage, lol, not even you want amare, lol, that is why your stupid azz is requesting amares azz outta your trash azz team
                listen bud, its not my fault you don't have a gf.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  cowboys fans

that's who knicks fans remind me of every preseason

then late season they morph to bitter, angry eagles fan
                  k swizzy is angry his team got garbage from phoenix, lol, now his stupid team is stuck with amares sorry azz, now he is bitter as **** that his prized signing of amare was just a garbage player that was so ****in overated, lol, **** amare

Comment

listen bud, its not my fault you don't have a gf.
                    stay angry at your trash azz amare, lol, your team signed him, lol, now you are bitter

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      k swizzy is angry his team got garbage from phoenix, lol, now his stupid team is stuck with amares sorry azz, now he is bitter as **** that his prized signing of amare was just a garbage player that was so ****in overated, lol, **** amare
                      that's not kswizzy. they just have similar name.

kswizzy is waaaay dumber.

Comment

Working...
                      X