No announcement yet.

Knicks Rumors: Pau Gasol for Amar'e Stoudemire Trade Would Benefit Both Sides

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that's not kswizzy. they just have similar name.

kswizzy is waaaay dumber.
    they both are the same to me, lol, both angry jealous laker haters,lol, angry at laker fans that the lakers for being the leagues premier team, lol, now they spew nonsense at us, lol, **** amare, lol, swizzy or kswizzy, whoever the **** he is............ is ****in stukk with amares sorry azz, lol, now hes just talking outta his azz about a player his team got that nobody will ever want, lol, amare will be a knick for life
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-29-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Yet another player forced out of LA because of Kobe, pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        the only player kobe ever forced out was snaq

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

and how did you come to that conclusion? Pau sucking ass is what's gonna force him out of LA

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            and how did you come to that conclusion? Pau sucking ass is what's gonna force him out of LA
            crappy coaching is why pau sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              they both are the same to me, lol, both angry jealous laker haters,lol, angry at laker fans that the lakers for being the leagues premier team, lol, now they spew nonsense at us, lol, **** amare, lol, swizzy or kswizzy, whoever the **** he is............ is ****in stukk with amares sorry azz, lol, now hes just talking outta his azz about a player his team got that nobody will ever want, lol, amare will be a knick for life
              I'm not a fan of any team. Just a fan of the NBA in general. I'm actually rooting for the Lakers this year cuz I want to see Nash win a title.

seriously though, get a gf. It'll change the way you look at the world.

Comment

If LA cant win with Pau they sure as hell cant win with Amare

Comment

The Lakers will need two balls for this team. One for Kobe & one for the rest of the team.

Comment

As the old saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Gasol would make the Knicks a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I'm not a fan of any team. Just a fan of the NBA in general. I'm actually rooting for the Lakers this year cuz I want to see Nash win a title.

seriously though, get a gf. It'll change the way you look at the world.
                      ****in angry azz knick fan, lol, stay mad at amare and your wakk azz owner for signing garbage that you are complaing about

Comment

Working...
                      X