Knicks Rumors: Pau Gasol for Amar'e Stoudemire Trade Would Benefit Both Sides

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    vouched and approved...purple and gold lifer above
    I was rockin' a Kobe jersey around Sacramento back in '01. Got mad dogged left and right. (Black dude in a Laker jersey in The 916 around that time is a big no no)

But yeah, **** Amare, he's trash and he'll always be trash. He lacks skill and is always hurt.

We already got Sacre to cheer us on from the bench. We good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      this would be a good fit for lakers. Amare does good with Dantoni style offense . Just look at what he did when he was on the suns
      lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah how many games has amare played this year?

lakers complain about gasol's 15-9

they're not gonna waste their time with washed up trash like amare.
        Gasol and Amare are equally washed up.

I know its hard for you to accept it as a Lakers fan, but this is the stage when most players usually hit a steep decline and Gasol is having it now.

also Amare is gonna be more effective in D'Antoni's system right now. A combo big is exactly what they need.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 11-29-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I know Amare sucks on defense but....

Gasol can't do anything Amare did in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            Gasol and Amare are equally washed up.

I know its hard for you to accept it as a Lakers fan, but this is the stage when most players usually hit a steep decline and Gasol is having it now.

Amare is gonna be more effective in D'Antoni's system right now. A combo big is exactly what they need.
            yeah the mvp for the silver winning olympic team a few months ago is as washed up as the guy who hasn't played since last year.

just stfu. stupidity.

Comment

yeah the mvp for the silver winning olympic team a few months ago is as washed up as the guy who hasn't played since last year.

just stfu. stupidity.
              the alternative is to fire D'Antoni which I don't think they're gonna do now.

because Gasol won't ever work in that offense. they have no choice but to trade for Amare even if Gasol is the better player.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                the alternative is to fire D'Antoni which I don't think they're gonna do now.

because Gasol won't ever work in that offense. they have no choice but to trade for Amare even if Gasol is the better player.
                no the alternative is for d'antoni to run more pnr and pick and pop set offenses not just run up and down.

which is what i thought he would do in the first place.

only an idiot would run 7 seconds or less with 2 big man and an old kobe.

they'd be worn out before all star break.

Comment

As a Knick fan.......this does seem like a pretty even trade. Pau would compliment the Knicks more than Amare would at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    As a Knick fan.......this does seem like a pretty even trade. Pau would compliment the Knicks more than Amare would at the moment.
                    yeah it's good for the knicks.

that's because it's bull**** rumor leaked to assess amare trade value.

amare is owed $60 million. no one wants that garbage.

Comment

no the alternative is for d'antoni to run more pnr and pick and pop set offenses not just run up and down.

which is what i thought he would do in the first place.

only an idiot would run 7 seconds or less with 2 big man and an old kobe.

they'd be worn out before all star break.
                      well they would need a good PG to run that and that PG is injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X