Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone 5 benchmarks beat all Android handsets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so what if the software comes as standard? is it hard to install an app? prob on android but it couldn't be easier on ios we have so much choice.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
      Yes we do, google it lmao it's just not custom installed it's a web app plus has street view
      http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...-back-on-ios-6
      Do you have an iPhone 5?

Comment

yes i do with google maps installed.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip6DrRYf9QQ

Comment

yes i do with google maps installed.
            So basically you have a web saved bookmark on your home screen and you think you have Google maps.

Comment

It gives me all the features that the google maps app had mor in fact because it gives me street view it's a web app do you not know what a web app is? Are you slow!

Comment

It gives me all the features that the google maps app had mor in fact because it gives me street view it's a web app do you not know what a web app is? Are you slow!
                My bad, I've got a native app on my Note 2, so I don't use a web bookmarked "app" on my home screen.

How's the turn by turn work on the that web app, or do you just use iOS maps for turn by turn?

Comment

No it doesn't it doesn't have navigation that's a big FAIL.

Comment

No it doesn't what? It has everything bar navigation but the Tom Tom app which is iPhone exclusive is the best navigation app out.

Comment

No it doesn't what? It has everything bar navigation but the Tom Tom app which is iPhone exclusive is the best navigation app out.
                      Don't forget to mention it cost $60, and since I know there isn't a jailbreak on iOS 6, you don't have it for free.

No installous = No Tom Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X