Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #GlowinOrb View Post
    Rather fcuk the chubby chick tbh.

lets be honest the chubby white chicks prefer the brethren anyway..
    I don't know man, I'm not attracted to muscles on chicks per se, but I do like fit women. They know how to move in bed. Fat women, not so much (for obvious reasons). I'd like to give her a try (I mean the girl in the first photo, not the second one).

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You people whining about the chubby chick are as bad as the people you are angry at.

First off, those are extreme examples of the physical spectrum. While the muscle bound people on the top look good to some, they don't to me. That is my own opinion, I like my women feminine and don't want muscles on my women. I have muscles, so I'm not attracted to what I look like.

The chick on the bottom is obviously over weight and trying to convey that she's happy with the way she looks. She can definitely lose some weight but just because your slightly overweight or don't have a perfect physique, doesn't mean you are unhealthy. I'm not super slender myself, and I am in probably the best shape of my life.

To achieve the look on the top pic, you have to be extreme in what you eat and how you work out.....no thank you. I prefer to die 10 years earlier and actually enjoy life and not be obsessed with the way I look or if I have a 6 pack all the time. I want to eat good once in a while, you get one life, you should enjoy it and not just enjoy yourself. I will eat a fukin candy bar once in a while, thank you very much.

There is some bit of narcissism to what you see in the top pic and there's also some denial in the chubby chick. I think the best option is to be somewhere in the middle where you are healthy, look good but aren't some freak of nature and think that everyone should look just like you or that should be the standard of beauty in this world.

Because I can tell you, a lot of it is genetics. Not everyone can look that way without some "help" if you know what I mean.
      Everyone is different. With respect to my own comments at least, I was speaking more so about the unhealthy lifestyles I've seen among a lot of Americans. I could say exactly the same thing (actually, I could say worse things) about the excessive dieting, and indeed anorexia that I see in Japan, which is completely socially acceptable, and even encouraged it seems (I don't mean the anorexia, but certainly the hardcore dieting). It is better to eat too much than not enough. It makes me absolutely sick to see these girls starve themselves. I shared an office with one girl, and she seemed to subsist on milk, and was skinny as hell. I'm just saying, there are many different cases.

And you are right about genetics playing a major role. I have always been pretty slender, though I have a muscular build, and when I am fit I have a six pack. Since going to the gym for a bit and dropping 10 pounds of purely excess weight (and I enjoy the gym very much, it is like a sort of therapy), my six pack is already poking through again.

But we also have dudes like Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest MMA fighter of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The responses are completely predictable given the course in which Western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - Because lazy fat ****s are now the norm.

That picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- The minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "Ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

Fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (I've literally heard a fat chick say that about Megan Fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.
        You have to admit, Megan Fox does have toe thumbs.

Fat girl are definitely the worst though. Especially when they talk about being "CURVY".

B*TCH those aren't curves, your shape is lumpy... It not your genetics, its you being a lazy fat, face stuffing C*NT

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          The 3 pics also display a polarity in American society, between the idealized figures and the increasing realities. The figures plastered on magazines, etc. are unnatural bodies modified by steroids, plastic surgeries and photo editing; whereas Americans are disproportionately obese by comparison to other countries of comparable development status. All I'm saying is that a lot of relevant points can be had from this sort of comparison.
          Good point, the women in the media get skinnier while the general population gets fatter, this is some schizophrenic ****. They should go back to the beauty standards they had in the 50s and 60s, when playmates had some meat on their bones. That was long before that Kate Moss **** took over.

Also, I lost 10 pounds in one month after joining the gym, and it's still coming off (I don't even have time to go to the gym lately, and yet I am still getting skinnier).

Basically what I do is a 6 minute run on the treadmill at about 9.6 km per hour in order to get my heart rate up, and then go straight to the free weights. I don't f u ck around with the little lifts, and the goal is to keep the heart rate up the entire time. Strict one minute breaks between sets, and as little time as possible wasted between workout types. Always doing benches or squats, and doing power cleans once a week. I tried working in deadlifts, but my back isn't ready.

After that, straight back to the treadmill for as much as I can stand (again, no rest. Gotta keep the heart rate up). If I can, I try to run at least 20 minutes at about 9km per hour, but if I get dizzy around 12 or 15, I don't push myself too much further. This was a killer weight loss program, and gave me instant results.

I'm no professional fitness guru, but just a little bit of reading (plus past experience) led me to coming up with this (I will and am changing it up as I progress with my workouts--lately I've been adding in a lot of bodyweight exercise techniques in an attempt to both build and tone muscles. Bodyweight exercise does build muscle if you do it right. It has to be progressive. PM me for more details).
          My advice : forget about these 20-25 mn runs and do some sprint drills outside. Sprint for 20 sec and then walk for 10 sec, do that 8 times if you can, it's only 4 mn but it's the equivalent of a 40 mn run. Do that 4-5 times a week and then use the treadmill for a long distance run once a week, it'll work wonders.

Comment

Society is making fat people the norm and fitness the abnormality.

If you see fat people as the rejects of evolution, then you are ok.

Comment

Why should I?

As to why I don't, maybe because they are phony? Roids don't reflect hard work. They reflect hormonal treatment. It also sets a horrible standard.

People who work hard and do it naturally deserve respect though. Such people can also expect to maintain their condition a lot longer and be much healthier later in life (and be active into their old years).

This is what real strength looks like, not roid inflated phoniness.

So you don't think people who are on the gear work hard, or AS HARD as natty's?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                My advice : forget about these 20-25 mn runs and do some sprint drills outside. Sprint for 20 sec and then walk for 10 sec, do that 8 times if you can, it's only 4 mn but it's the equivalent of a 40 mn run. Do that 4-5 times a week and then use the treadmill for a long distance run once a week, it'll work wonders.
                That may be something to try. But one of my side goals is also to build up my distance running endurance. Working in sprinting is a good idea though. I'd probably do the sprinting once or twice though and still concentrate on the running. I enjoy the distance running, and have been considering maybe trying to work myself up to a triathlon (I already cycle, just have to pick up swimming. My gym has a pool though luckily).

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  So you don't think people who are on the gear work hard, or AS HARD as natty's?
                  I think it is a lot more difficult, and takes a much more consistent standard of hard work to achieve the natural fitness level. Again, it is in how you define 'hard work'.

Also, my original comment wasn't so much directed at body builders, and the images were just a prop to show some really cut dudes from the pre-steroid era. These guys were professional strongmen, so I was not really talking about them per se, just using the photos as a guide.

I think that the really fit exerciser today, with a built body, who doesn't use enhancements is a harder worker than the lifter who is on steroids.

Comment

Having a six pack doesn't exactly mean you're healthy lmao.

It means you've burned off all of your body's energy reserves............I know crackheads who have a mean six pack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      You have to admit, Megan Fox does have toe thumbs.

Fat girl are definitely the worst though. Especially when they talk about being "CURVY".

B*TCH those aren't curves, your shape is lumpy... It not your genetics, its you being a lazy fat, face stuffing C*NT
                      I honestly never even noticed that Megan Fox has thumbs. Or hands, for that matter.

On the issue of fat chicks saying they're "curvy" I always respond with the same rebuttle whenever that happens.

"Those aren't curves, they're cliffs."

Comment

Working...
                      X