Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anorak you moist c**t!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anorak you moist c**t!!!

Can you give me your take on Freddie 'Jacamo' Flintoff turning pro?

I typed up a lengthy reply, only for it to crash. My basic point was that I don't yet have an opinion, as I don't know much about cricket - I don't watch sports where men are fully clothed. (wtf, right?)

What's your take, son?

Comment

It's annoying because he's being supported by the Ricky Atton brigade of lagered c**ts who believe that turning pro at 35 is being 'a lad' and 'mint stuff'.

As you quite rightly pointed out in another thread his support will mainly consist of beer drinkers and part times racists who would have celebrated a Hatton win last night by stealing Senchenko's cab and performing doughnuts around the Trafford centre before battering a lone Indian fella for being a 'p*ki'.

Fortunately, being a s*it cricketer is a prerequisite for domestic boxing success so why the likes of Ward and Mayweather train for 2/3rds of their lives is beyond me.

In short I wish him every success in his boxing debut, but a part of me wants him to get viciously ruined Tua-Ruis style for thinking that being 'a lad' is enough to lace on the gloves and partake in fisticuffs against and undefeated paramedic.

Christ, if there was any sport that could prepare you for professional boxing it's not cricket is it? We deride Seth Mitchell but at least he competed in American football which is quite rough and requires half the athleticism of a Welsh rugby player. The last time blood was spilt in cricket was when Ricky Atton and Joe Calzaghe had a reet laugh in the toilets of the Lords Royal Box and nose bleed all over the place for unknown reasons.

Basically, I think it's all a bit ****.

Comment

What really pissed me off last night - great post btw - is that the winner of the fight is stood in the ring with no **** wanting to talk to him, and the broadcast teams are like "let's see if we can get a word with the **** who got KO'd."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          What really pissed me off last night - great post btw - is that the winner of the fight is stood in the ring with no **** wanting to talk to him, and the broadcast teams are like "let's see if we can get a word with the **** who got KO'd."
          I feel bad for Ricky I really do and I'm happy he 'won't be putting knives at his wrists tonight.'

But my sympathy wanes a little when I realise that he probably made a few million for 30 minutes work and doesn't have to wake up at 6AM the next morning to do an 12 hour shift packing potatoes for £6.19 per hour.

Money doesn't buy you happiness, but to put things in perspective, Senchenko's grandfather probably had to eat the grizzly todger of a deceased relative just to stay alive under the reign of Stalin.

Give the guy some credit for winning the fight at least.

Comment

Working...
          X