Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the mostboring sport to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball, football (American), golf, and lacrosse.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
      Baseball, football (American), golf, and lacrosse.

lax can be a boring sport to watch, but it's a lot of fun to be a participant. it's a violent and very fast game. i used to beat the f#cking tar out of people. it's almost as rough as hockey and football. almost.
      i was one of the best defensemen in my state. ask enough massachusetts lax players from my time about "the guy with the long hair," and they'll recognize me i used to get it a lot more at parties when i was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        lax can be a boring sport to watch, but it's a lot of fun to be a participant. it's a violent and very fast game. i used to beat the f#cking tar out of people. it's almost as rough as hockey and football. almost.
        i was one of the best defensemen in my state. ask enough massachusetts lax players from my time about "the guy with the long hair," and they'll recognize me i used to get it a lot more at parties when i was younger.
        cut your phuckin' hair, hippy, ole fabio looking, mother frigger.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Baseball. The most boring damn thing I've ever watched. I'll watch 12 hours of golf before I'll ever watch baseball.
          Yeah, at least there is some nice scenery in Golf that you can zone out to.

Interestingly though, although I don't watch it, there is something about the romantic American history surrounding it that I find appealing, so for example I really liked the movie Field Of Dreams; and I enjoyed my trip to the Baseball Hall Of Fame in Upstate New York.

Comment

Football (soccer)

*yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Football (soccer)

*yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

Comment

hippy, lol

a hippie would probably soil himself if he met 18 year old new england.

more like 1%er...

Comment

Clayshooting, Nascar,and poker makes me wanna slit my wrist.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X