No announcement yet.

What's the mostboring sport to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    Golf puts me to sleep. I just can't find the excitement pitting that small ball in the hole.

IMO, this is the gayest sport.
    sounds like sex between you and your man.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      has anybody said soccer? **** turns me into a manic depressive.
      a close footie / soccer game can be exciting. the athletes are usually quite gifted, too. but it also has the potential to be a total snoozefest.

if you're up by two goals you can literally play keep away, and it becomes horribly boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        does that make it less gay?
        is a completely different feel for the game...if you ever in NY I'll treat you to a Yankees game and I'll buy you a big #1 foam finger.
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        I'm not a huge fan of baseball, and can hardly watch it on TV, but i do enjoy being at a baseball game in the early spring. gotta be a day game.

you're in the middle of a huge city (boston, in my case,) and there's the greenest patch of grass you will ever see. it's pretty cool to be there if you ask me

the entire game is one long bathroom / beer break, too. you can just get hammered
        its amazing took my three year old last season for the first time and the look on his face when he saw the field was priceless...I also saw the Cotto/Fireman fight in Yankee stadium I was drunk out my mind that night...great time!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          is a completely different feel for the game...if you ever in NY I'll treat you to a Yankees game and I'll buy you a big #1 foam finger.

its amazing took my three year old last season for the first time and the look on his face when he saw the field was priceless...I also saw the Cotto/Fireman fight in Yankee stadium I was drunk out my mind that night...great time!
          Cotto fought a fireman in NYC? That's practically blasphemy.

Comment

I think baseball is superb.

Comment

Nobody mentioned NASCAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Nobody mentioned NASCAR?
                great call. I expect Pea to come in and curse us out anytime now though.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I think baseball is superb.
                  To me baseball is clearly the greatest game there is. Aside from boxing of course but I don't consider boxing much of game.

Comment

Football Golf baseball tennis Polo ....the list goes on. I dont watch any other sport other than Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      Cotto fought a fireman in NYC? That's practically blasphemy.
                      you know half of the time I'm posting I'm driving..........you dingle berry!
                      Last edited by -jose-; 11-25-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X