Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you bench, squat and deadlift?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was in to lifting heavy weights, and kept track of my max lifts, I was 165.

Deadlift - 405.

Squat - 275. But I could have prolly got 300ish if I had the guts to try without a spotter.

Bench - 245, but I once got 255 with a spot, and the spotter claimed they weren't doing anything, but I don't know haha I can't claim it.

I wasn't very strong with bench. But I think my deadlift and squat were pretty good.

Comment

Was a dude I lifted with who was like 170ish, and could bench press like 375 pounds, deadlift around 600, and squat 400.

Most impressive was his power clean. Dude could clean like 250 pounds.

Comment

About 135, give or take a pound. Havent maxed in yearss, just work up in weight/repping. Currently, im repping 180 on bench, 225 on squat, and i dont do traditional deads but do sldl's, 155 right now.

At my strongest, ive maxed at 225 on bench, and 325 on squat. Have never tried to max on deads.

Comment

Bench - 135
          Squat - 165
          DeadLift - 225

These are obviously reps.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 11-24-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I didnt bench much, max was 132

Squat 198

Deadlift 242

All of these were converted from kgs

Comment

Highest bench-285
              Highest squat- 365
              Highest deadlift-445.

Im all about the olympic lifts, crossfit workouts and pullups right now.

Comment

When I was lifting weights on a consistent basis, I maxed 335 on bench, 415 dead lift, and 365 squat. I stop lifting a couple of years ago. I now practice Krav Maga 5 days a week and TRX.

Comment

Right now I weigh 170ish maybe a little lower
                  Bench - 235
                  ATG Squat - 275
                  Deadlift - 365

I did Starting Strength in the beginning of the year to get some of my strength back so I was benching, squatting, and deading like 2 times a week each so I'am almost back to where I used to be. All my lifts are going up pretty steadily also which is nice

Comment

Billions and billions.

Comment

Working...
                    X