Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codey View Post
    Here's my motto. As long as I'm layin the pipe with conviction she ain't going no way.
    One of the biggest relationship myths

Don't be so guillible and naive

Comment

Well I've been with my girl for 10 years total, 5 years dating and 5 years married, not as long as the other guys that have posted. And I trust her, and till this day she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her and I hope she never does.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        One of the biggest relationship myths

Don't be so guillible and naive
        Completely agreed. If the girl is inclined to stay with you almost exclusively because of sex, then you are more likely to have a girl that is a cheater to begin with.

Comment

Best part is when chicks cheat and then blame the bottle

Yea cuz booze made you go home with a guy for the entire night and fcuk him. My chick tried that on me but she only made out with the guy and I broke up with her (well said we can be "together" but I'm seeing other people)

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
            Completely agreed. If the girl is inclined to stay with you almost exclusively because of sex, then you are more likely to have a girl that is a cheater to begin with.
            Not just that, I'm saying everything good be good and she could be loving the sex and still cheat

It's just how the world works, it happens with guys all the time, women aren't any different

Comment

Not just that, I'm saying everything good be good and she could be loving the sex and still cheat

It's just how the world works, it happens with guys all the time, women aren't any different
              I understand. What I was saying was that if the girl is with you ONLY for the sex, then I think she is more inclined to cheat in the future. I think a relationship - especially a longer-term and more committed one - is more than just about sex.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                I understand. What I was saying was that if the girl is with you ONLY for the sex, then I think she is more inclined to cheat in the future. I think a relationship - especially a longer-term and more committed one - is more than just about sex.
                Yea I understand. I just don't understand why anyone would be in a relationship just for the sex

It makes no sense to me

Comment

Yea I understand. I just don't understand why anyone would be in a relationship just for the sex

It makes no sense to me
                  I don't get it either, especially since making a relationship actually work requires so much time and energy nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                    There's a couple of suckers in here.

Trust me when I tell you this... even the girl swearing she loves her man of YEARS, can hop on the d**k of a new guy she likes in an instant. I'm talking about the girl that raves about how good her man is, and gets super lovey dovey over him.

I've experienced the above a couple of times with super committed girls more than willing to cheat, BUT I will say I've encountered girls that have shown will power, but that could be from wanting to turn over a new leaf and be faithful for a change, etc.. can't necessarily vouch that they're on straight all the time.

For you guys that have no doubt, I'd hate to see you ever become suspicious so stay how you are in bliss. I could post a video clip in here right now, that will show all it takes is a few minutes of your girl out of your sight to completely destroy your relationship and your heart will sink seeing how easy it is for you to be none the wiser.
                    Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                    Post the vid
                    What Coyote said.....

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
                      I can't see myself ever getting married.

The only person I can trust with certainty is myself, I know I'd never cheat on my wife but I can't be certain she'd repay my trust with her trust.
                      In a nutshell..... Maybe it will happen but I'm not holding my breath

Comment

Working...
                      X