Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    What makes you say that Capaedia?
    Sometimes you just know, I think. That may sound naive, and maybe it is, but I don't mind.

Before our relationship we were best friends, I know her well enough as a person to be totally secure with her, and she knows not to hang out with guys or go drinking without me.

Honestly, even when she was in another relationship, she was the most kind, mature and gentle person I ever knew. We've been in a relationship for 8 months without a single fight yet.

I'd say it was down to communication, we talk about everything.

But this is new for me, the rest of them were nothing like this one. I guess this is the lightning that doesn't strike twice.

Comment

I tend to have a little trust in my current one. I've seen her tell guys to **** off before in clubs/work or on the street, she's the cold type that just tells you no before you even begin the conversation

But yeah you can never fully trust a woman, they all **** you up in the end

We made a "deal" that if she or i do it we will have the decency to say it so we won't have to find out in a worse way.

Comment

I can't see myself ever getting married.

The only person I can trust with certainty is myself, I know I'd never cheat on my wife but I can't be certain she'd repay my trust with her trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          I tend to have a little trust in my current one. I've seen her tell guys to **** off before in clubs/work or on the street, she's the cold type that just tells you no before you even begin the conversation

But yeah you can never fully trust a woman, they all **** you up in the end

We made a "deal" that if she or i do it we will have the decency to say it so we won't have to find out in a worse way.
          How romantic.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Are you one to be like my girl would never cheat on me???
            i was like that when i was eight-teen. i thought i was the ****, then i got ****ted on.

no, i don't feel like I have THAT woman. though i do know/believe there are good women out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              How romantic.
              I'd rather find out from her than anyone else.

Comment

There's a couple of suckers in here.

Trust me when I tell you this... even the girl swearing she loves her man of YEARS, can hop on the d**k of a new guy she likes in an instant. I'm talking about the girl that raves about how good her man is, and gets super lovey dovey over him.

I've experienced the above a couple of times with super committed girls more than willing to cheat, BUT I will say I've encountered girls that have shown will power, but that could be from wanting to turn over a new leaf and be faithful for a change, etc.. can't necessarily vouch that they're on straight all the time.

For you guys that have no doubt, I'd hate to see you ever become suspicious so stay how you are in bliss. I could post a video clip in here right now, that will show all it takes is a few minutes of your girl out of your sight to completely destroy your relationship and your heart will sink seeing how easy it is for you to be none the wiser.

Comment

i mean i trust my girl but i'm not naive and stupid enough to say "She would NEVER" that just goes against the grain for me.. i never say never about anything, life is just like that you cant take **** for granted no matter how steady or permanent something may seem.

Comment

I do. I've made it very clear to her that she would mean absolutely nothing to me if I ever found out that she cheated on me, and I am person that sticks to my word.

In all honesty, I think trust is the most important aspect of a relationship (at least a longer-term one). That being said, I think it is important to not completely commit yourself emotionally to someone until you can be almost entirely convinced that they will never **** you over. Until you have that assurance, you should always keep a little emotional distance.

I am usually able to tell an honest person from a dishonest one, so I would never commit to a relationship with someone that I had a bad feeling about. Loyalty is much more important to me than going out with a perfect 10 that you know in the back of your mind could **** another man at any point in the relationship. To each his own, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      There's a couple of suckers in here.

Trust me when I tell you this... even the girl swearing she loves her man of YEARS, can hop on the d**k of a new guy she likes in an instant. I'm talking about the girl that raves about how good her man is, and gets super lovey dovey over him.

I've experienced the above a couple of times with super committed girls more than willing to cheat, BUT I will say I've encountered girls that have shown will power, but that could be from wanting to turn over a new leaf and be faithful for a change, etc.. can't necessarily vouch that they're on straight all the time.

For you guys that have no doubt, I'd hate to see you ever become suspicious so stay how you are in bliss. I could post a video clip in here right now, that will show all it takes is a few minutes of your girl out of your sight to completely destroy your relationship and your heart will sink seeing how easy it is for you to be none the wiser.

Post the vid

Comment

Working...
                      X