Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I wish but I guess I won't be alive by then. I already outlived my father by one year andI thank God for each day of my life with my loved ones.
    that's what its all about bro!

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
      Been with mine since 1986; we got married in 1994.
      I trust her completely.
      8 year relationship and married for 18 years. Congrats, H. I've seen a pic of the two you and I say you are a handsome couple.

Comment

Mine were not serious, just flings that ends in one night stands.

I still take the wifey to a date from time to time in the same old restaurant where we go during our younger days. Just me and her. Our children always give us a cheer whenever we go on a date.
        My children cheered too but I figured it was because we were going and the house was all theirs!

But I need to take my wife out more like that, It's been awhile I believe it helps and she deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          that's what its all about bro!
          Yeah that's what is all about, I'm not a religious man but I pray everyday I never tried to influence my children with religion, I just tell them go find themselves their place under the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            My children cheered too but I figured it was because we were going and the house was all theirs!

But I need to take my wife out more like that, It's been awhile I believe it helps and she deserves it.
            Ahahahahahahaha!!!

I guess that's half of the reason for the cheering but I believe the other half is sincere happiness that their parents love each other. There's no better gift you can give your children than the true love you give to their mother.

Comment

Yeah that's what is all about, I'm not a religious man but I pray everyday I never tried to influence my children with religion, I just tell them go find themselves their place under the sun.
              I've been with my wife 5 amazing years and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world and I'm not a religious man but I do believe in the power of prayer and I lived a miserable life before I met her but prayer and believe kept me alive and right when I was ready to give up in life I met her and I started to live all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I've been with my wife 5 amazing years and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world and I'm not a religious man but I do believe in the power of prayer and I lived a miserable life before I met her but prayer and believe kept me alive and right when I was ready to give up in life I met her and I started to live all over again.
                Wow!!! beautiful story bro. The power of prayer and love.

Comment

Opps this thread has been hijacked by trust and love.

Congrads Kadyo, jose830 and horge.. I wish you many more years!

And the rest of you I hope you find this when you are ready.

Comment

thanks bro!
                    same here wish you,Kadyo and horge a lifetime of happiness.

Comment

I agree cuz, guess it's time for the others to give their opinions. Congrats to you as well and I wish you many more years of blissful married life

Comment

Working...
                      X