Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    tengoshi retiring...

talip bin osman sad...

seriously, tengoshi/shiranui/miburo is an ATG calibre poster... all the best dude...
    I agree, ranks one spot below -Kev-. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Lol, i'm just trolling man. If you're really not coming back, peace out. Remember it's okay to come out of retirement, the best have done it. Leonard, Favre, Clemens, and a long list.

Comment

Congrats on the 10 thousand. Miburo.

Comment

Congrats on the 10K Teng mah homie. But retirement is not the answer, you not showin the early signs of shotness yet. Thats the prereq that must be reached before retirement can even be considered. Your retirement packet has been disapproved, carry on with the postings.

Besides, who will I talk throwback baseball with when I get the urge?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            10 million points, Tengoshi makes his 10,001 post eventually.
            Wasn't implying I'll never post again. I'll stop in from time to time like Mangler, but my activity will be going way down.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              tengoshi retiring...

talip bin osman sad...

seriously, tengoshi/shiranui/miburo is an ATG calibre poster... all the best dude...
              Would love to see Singapore someday. I have a good Chinese-Malaysian friend from Johor Bahru across the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Congrats on the 10K Teng mah homie. But retirement is not the answer, you not showin the early signs of shotness yet. Thats the prereq that must be reached before retirement can even be considered. Your retirement packet has been disapproved, carry on with the postings.

Besides, who will I talk throwback baseball with when I get the urge?
                Thanks Chief, I'll be around on occasion, but I believe this is the end of my career as an active poster.

Comment

Best of luc bro. Who knows we might bump with each other in real life.

And if you're really leaving give mu regards to Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    Best of luc bro. Who knows we might bump with each other in real life.

And if you're really leaving give mu regards to Larry.
                    Thanks led. Not sure how we'd run into each other. Nice girl in your sig.

Comment

Eternity holds you in it's hallowed hand amongst the names of legends, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X