• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Lol what is israel's history "pre palestine?"
    So you went from "Israel" to insulting "Jews''

Lemme guess, you dont hate Jews, you're just anti-Zoinist, right.

How am I insulting Jews or anyone else, if I'm using the words from their religious scripture????

Deuteronomy Chapter 28 דְּבָרִים

And if you don't know that Jews had a history prior to Palestine, then you shouldn't even be commenting on this topic, because you are very ill-informed.

The Jews whole claim to a promised land is scriptural\Religious in nature -- and it also involves their claim to Jerusalem.

That promise to land, that they constantly reference was conditional!!!!
    Last edited by arraamis; 11-21-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

How am I insulting Jews or anyone else, if I'm using the words from their religious scripture????

Deuteronomy Chapter 28 דְּבָרִים

And if you don't know that Jews had a history prior to Palestine, then you shouldn't even be commenting on this topic, because you are very ill-informed.

The Jews whole claim to a promised land is scriptural\Religious in nature -- and it also involves their claim to Jerusalem.

That promise to land, that they constantly reference was conditional!!!!
      First of all i said Israel, not jews...So you hate jews because they are going to hell for not obeying their own scripture. So you obviously hate any/every religion then because none of them "obey" their own scripture

You are targeting Jews specifically, yet Christianity and Islam is right on par with just about any jewish scripture. Jews are cursed because they dont obey their god? Wow christians and muslims obey every word huh!

Comment

That is good news but for how long it lasts I'm not sure. The land should just be split 50/50 and the countries left to live how they want

Comment

First of all i said Israel, not jews...So you hate jews because they are going to hell for not obeying their own scripture. So you obviously hate any/every religion then because none of them "obey" their own scripture

You are targeting Jews specifically, yet Christianity and Islam is right on par with just about any jewish scripture. Jews are cursed because they dont obey their god? Wow christians and muslims obey every word huh!
          BTW you cannot separate the two Jews = Israel ... Zionists is another sect of the Jewish religious group. Collectively they form Israel in its present incarnation.

Where did I state that I HATE anyone????

Since you cannot address what I stated, you're going totally offtrack on a tangent

You're not qualified to speak for me in any way shape or form. If you want to ask the question ... work out & ask ... but don't use your inadequate and faulty interpretation of what I'm stating, as a basis for your thought process.
          Last edited by arraamis; 11-21-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

And you are clearly demonstrating that in fact, you have no knowledge of the Jews, Israel or their history. Which suggests that you rely solely on propagandized material as a basis of your arguments. You FAIL miserably at trying to change topics when you haven't even addressed the original, then interject other religions to shield you inability to debate what I offered.

I am talking about Israel, homeland to the Jews, founded 1948 in the land of Palestine, under the UN declaration.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              That is good news but for how long it lasts I'm not sure. The land should just be split 50/50 and the countries left to live how they want
              Hamas is funded by Iran to launch missiles at Israel...it's a business for them and they can't expect to keep getting money if they stop...so don't expect them to.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Hamas is funded by Iran to launch missiles at Israel...it's a business for them and they can't expect to keep getting money if they stop...so don't expect them to.
                I'm pretty sure if they were funded by Iran they'd have better missiles then fireworks. Those missiles are just fired blind and are weak.

Comment

I'm pretty sure if they were funded by Iran they'd have better missiles then fireworks. Those missiles are just fired blind and are weak.
                  According to the US State Department, Hamas is funded by Iran, Palestinian expatriates, and "private benefactors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

This is very well known.

Comment

Because Israel has a blockade on Gaza and attempts to control everything that is brought into Gaza. Also arms are also being smuggled in underground tunnels from Egypt.

Either way they had missiles that can and have reached Tel Aviv, which is about ~50 miles away. While they arent Upper military grade rockets, they are plenty powerful enough. Hamas' goal is to terrorize, so it doesnt really matter, since small ones do their job.

But yes they are funded by Iran and a lot of people arent happy about this, including other Arabs

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      According to the US State Department, Hamas is funded by Iran, Palestinian expatriates, and "private benefactors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

This is very well known.
                      They need to put more money in the pot then, because those rockets are crap by today's standards -- They would be better served using bundled M80 firecrackers.

Comment

Working...
                      X