Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious or not,what do you think happens after you die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the questions that has plagued mankind since the beginning of our collective consciousness. . .

we'll never know. . .

the realist part of me says that you simply cease to exist, and nothing happens at all. But the inquisitive, romanticist part of me says that there is some sort of continuation. . .

But until proven otherwise, I stick with my realist instincts - absolutely nothing.

Comment

It's quite ironic and disturbing at the same time that most of the damned souls in hell are the ones who didn't believe that hell existed in the first place.

Do not let yourself be deceived. Atheism is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        State your opinions please
        when i die , i die and after 2 months later, lol, nobody ewill care as much, after 7 or 10 months, lol, people will not really care anymore , lol, , there is no heaven or hell, lol, i guess heaven or hell is the way you decide to live your life when you are still alive

Comment

The rest of my energy will disperse, and become part of some other living thing, maybe other human beings, maybe just the grass. The same thing has been happening all of my life

Same thing will happen with the energy of that thing, when it dies.

The wheel will just keep on turning until the energy is absorbed and expelled to another place in the galaxy by our sun. Maybe serving other lifeforms there.

Failing that, I'll come back as an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            The rest of my energy will disperse, and become part of some other living thing, maybe other human beings, maybe just the grass. The same thing has been happening all of my life

Same thing will happen with the energy of that thing, when it dies.

The wheel will just keep on turning until the energy is absorbed and expelled to another place in the galaxy by our sun. Maybe serving other lifeforms there.

Failing that, I'll come back as an alt.
            The Law of Conservation of Energy. If I wasn't already a Christian this would make a strong case for an argument. I've also had OBE and experienced astral projections as well as believe in apparitions so there's no way I can be an atheist, like ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              The Law of Conservation of Energy. If I wasn't already a Christian this would make a strong case for an argument. I've also had OBE and experienced astral projections as well as believe in apparitions so there's no way I can be an atheist, like ever.
              Do not dabble with astral projections or attempt to access your mind through telepathy and other means via the occult. It is a corrupted source and you will find nothing but demons waiting for you to corrupt your mind.

There is also no such thing as reincarnation. Once the body expires, the soul persists through eternity. The only question is the destination of the soul which is either heaven or hell.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                Do not dabble with astral projections or attempt to access your mind through telepathy and other means via the occult. It is a corrupted source and you will find nothing but demons waiting for you to corrupt your mind.

There is also no such thing as reincarnation. Once the body expires, the soul persists through eternity. The only question is the destination of the soul which is either heaven or hell.
                How do you know?.

Comment

Life energy just transfers to somewhere else, for example, to the worms and maggots that live off us when we are in the ground. Its a little thing I liked to call "the circle of life". I actually coined that phrase back in the day........ True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    How do you know?.
                    This has been common knowledge for thousands of years. Dealing with the occult results in demonic possession.

Since Adam and Eve has been banished from Eden man's gifts of telepathy, telekinesis, and extra-sensory perception has been taken away. Persisting on accessing them will result in nothing but ruin.

Comment

You decay and become plant food.

Your soul does not live on for eternity, you cease to exist in any form.

Comment

Working...
                      X