No announcement yet.

Imagine if guns and knife's did not exist and wars were fought with fist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    It would be a rule that if a man is able to overpower you then you get pragged live on tv
    Or if you wanted you could force him on live TV to prag you because being sexually dominated by a feminine guy with girlish features who you could easily manhandle if you wanted to is in truth pretty hot.

Comment

You can make stabbing weapon from sticks. When I was locked up I had to make a shiv from a twig I found in the yard. Gotta stay safe homies.

Comment

Originally posted by SugerSean70 View Post
        You can make stabbing weapon from sticks. When I was locked up I had to make a shiv from a twig I found in the yard. Gotta stay safe homies.
        a twig?

at least i had a tree branch.

your homies couldn't spot you a coffee can at least.

Comment

In a world where only fists exist, the man with a taser would be king.

Comment

I would imagine the side with most wrestlers and grapplers would lose the war because while you're like gogoplata!!!! 4 other guys come soccer kick your face and you're done. That ground game is cool for one on ones.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              I would imagine the side with most wrestlers and grapplers would lose the war because while you're like gogoplata!!!! 4 other guys come soccer kick your face and you're done. That ground game is cool for one on ones.
              yeah because if you're standing, 4 other guys coming in wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SugerSean70 View Post
                Why didnt you just use your damn toothbrush? just melt down the backend and you got a sick stabbing utensil

Comment

Swords still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    Why didnt you just use your damn toothbrush? just melt down the backend and you got a sick stabbing utensil
                    toothbrush = amateur hour

dissapointed in you, son.

tua special:

chain link fence wire
                    pound it straight and hard
                    bend a small loop at one end, sharpen the other
                    tear a shirt up into a string, tie it to the loop and wrap it around to make a handle
                    dip tip in your crap and pee for a little infection action

got yourself a nice little icepick

to hide:

remove handle/wrap
                    cut a piece of paper the width of the bottom of the cell door
                    place it on paper with pomade
                    stick it in the bottom of your cell door

when osj rolls your cell open for tossup, they conveniently just rolled your piece under the cell bars where they can't check
                    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 11-20-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

How about bow & arrows? That'd be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X