Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man brutally sucker punches 16 year old girl and knocks her cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Nah, Martinez was already going down before that. Legit, badass knockdown.
    Well he was certainly coming in for the clinch, dazed as hell. But you can't just push/throw someone to the ground like that and legitimately call it a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      A blind man can see the fact! She got creamed! I saw that. Its a good thing she didnt die! MAywether brutally sucker punched Ortiz! And hes a felon too. But wait...he had motive. A reason! So did this piece of shlt! For all we know she may have walked by him and he hit on her and she told him to go fu8k himself or something and he went punch postal on her....who fu8king knows.... She does!
      The article says she left her house and that waste of life started following her. Camera's also caught a lot more footage of the chase. Face it, the scumbag did it for no reason, so why even give him the benefit of the doubt at all. And even if that did happen, you think he can just do something like that in return? He deserves death by a thousand cuts ancient China style.

Comment

No but obviously you are. You just confirmed what i said. It wasnt random!
        Yes but you are instigating, you're basically saying that she deserved it because of something she "might" or might not have done. All we saw was the sucker punch.

Plus the felon is in jail now. If he wants to speak up that will be the time where the truth comes out.

People attack others for absolutely no reason all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Well he was certainly coming in for the clinch, dazed as hell. But you can't just push/throw someone to the ground like that and legitimately call it a knockdown.
          Yes you can, if he's already going down. The 'push' is irrelevant. JR knocked the old man down and almost out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            The article says she left her house and that waste of life started following her. Camera's also caught a lot more footage of the chase. Face it, the scumbag did it for no reason, so why even give him the benefit of the doubt at all. And even if that did happen, you think he can just do something like that in return? He deserves death by a thousand cuts ancient China style.
            Who the fuc7k said it was right or agreeable. Even if he had reason it was still fu7ked up. Point is it had reason behind it. Wether it be her husband , boyfriend girlfriend or her herself....HE had his reason.
            Just dont hink he saw agirl walking outta the house and said to himself....." hmmmm i feel like running up behind some chick and knocking her head off today"....Thats a little far fetch.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
              Yes but you are instigating, you're basically saying that she deserved it because of something she "might" or might not have done. All we saw was the sucker punch.

Plus the felon is in jail now. If he wants to speak up that will be the time where the truth comes out.

People attack others for absolutely no reason all the time.
              I dont basicly say anything. I say what i mean and what i want. If you been on the fourm long enough you should know this. SO i BASICLY didnt say shlt. Or i would have said she did deserve it...in which i did not. I said that there was more to it!

Comment

I dont basicly say anything. I say what i mean and what i want. If you been on the fourm long enough you should know this. SO i BASICLY didnt say shlt. Or i would have said she did deserve it...in which i did not. I said that there was more to it!
                There's a video of a 65 year old middle school teacher getting sucker punched in the back of the head in an alley way by kids who didn't even attend the school he taught at. Was there a reason for that too?

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  There's a video of a 65 year old middle school teacher getting sucker punched in the back of the head in an alley way by kids who didn't even attend the school he taught at. Was there a reason for that too?
                  Sure was. Kids do the darnedest things sometimes. I have no clue if there was or not. Maybe there was.

Comment

Sure was. Kids do the darnedest things sometimes. I have no clue if there was or not. Maybe there was.
                    And when I say kids, I meant more like late teens.

Comment

If this girl is Muslim I'd say her beating was good marriage practice. Little too old for traditional marriage though.

Comment

Working...
                      X