Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man brutally sucker punches 16 year old girl and knocks her cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a FUCKING swine. Pure and utter scum that one.

Comment

Shameful!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        thug?...that punk aint a thug...he's a str8 PUNK!!!.....coward ass dudes make me sick!!!
        ^^^^
        Second this !!!!!

I would guess there's more to the story though ... This was done with purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          ^^^^
          Second this !!!!!

I would guess there's more to the story though ... This was done with purpose.
          Yeah....like the 16 yr old didn't want to suck his d1ck coz it's too big than most Londoners. That's why he got mad.

Comment

Yep, already knew before I even clicked it..

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

THIS is the moment a girl of 16 is knocked to the ground in a sickening unprovoked attack.

A man ran up behind the teenager and punched her in the head — sending her tumbling face first on to the pavement.

The callous thug then jogs away while his victim lies motionless on the floor.

The girl was followed from her home for about 500 metres before the man attacked her outside a pub in Plaistow, East London.

She was taken to hospital with bruising to her head and cuts to her face after the assault on November 13.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2CmrKKtSp

Surprised she only got bruises and cuts with the way she hit the floor. When they catch him i hope he has an "accident" on the way to the station.
              Fake??????????????????????

Comment

Holy ****ing Wow!!!
                he deserves the Death Penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Fake??????????????????????
                  really Ric if this **** was fake she deserves an award cause I bought it when her face hit the pavement and she played dead.

Comment

not surprised........ it's sickening

Comment

i don't hit women but on the real, all you ****s on your moral high ground would have done the same thing if you saw Rosie O'Donell at Burger King.

Comment

Working...
                      X