Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the San Antonio Texas posters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When arent you good??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
      Real talk?/....
      I vouch for this dude. I've known him in other boxing forums for like 10 years. A real cool arab looking mexican

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        Real talk?/....
        well, not anymore, i lived there for 3 years, now i live in dallas/mexico...

san anton is the best city in texas, i miss it very much, i go back sometimes for special "rendezvous" with mexican girlfriends who dont want to drive all the way here, i stay at la quinta south park and charge batteries at "el camaron pelao" with oysters when needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          I vouch for this dude. I've known him in other boxing forums for like 10 years. A real cool arab looking mexican
          thank you, your hornynness....

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            well, not anymore, i lived there for 3 years, now i live in dallas/mexico...

san anton is the best city in texas, i miss it very much, i go back sometimes for special "rendezvous" with mexican girlfriends who dont want to drive all the way here, i stay at la quinta south park and charge batteries at "el camaron pelao" with oysters when needed...

I just endorsed you damn it

Comment

thank you, your hornynness....

Comment

I just endorsed you damn it
                i was already in dallas when i started posting at crapland, i think you only remember that i lived in texas...

Comment

i was already in dallas when i started posting at crapland, i think you only remember that i lived in texas...

I remember now. I think I mixed up your location with that of observer. Must be father time making me things and places mixed up. Oh well

Comment

I remember now. I think I mixed up your location with that of observer. Must be father time making me things and places mixed up. Oh well
                    do u still have those pics? i lost all my secret files because of a damn virus, lol

Comment

do u still have those pics? i lost all my secret files because of a damn virus, lol
                      Squirting pics you mean? I don't keep those pics in my computer for fear of the wifey or the children discovering them. I think I have them hidden online and that is if photobucket hasn't pulled them down yet. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X