No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    To be fair that is an extremely simplified description. There is a lot more to it than that when you are in the ring.

Some times it does just boil down to that though, especially at the level that Rockin was it.
    Yeah, Rockins' level. McCart, Salmaci, Toney, Beasley, Corey Johnson, Oba Carr and so on. When you can roll out hard rounds with these guys then you are at or above whatever level that I may have been.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Fair enough.

I wish to clarify that the end goal of the sport when you're at Rockin's level isn't simply to hit and not be hit.....It's to get KTFO'd in the first 30 seconds by a pawn broker, and then ask him for a loan so you can afford the cab fare home.
    I was never ko'd in 30 seconds. Instead of calling yourself The Bringing you would be more aptly named The Fabricator.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Instead of calling yourself The Bringing you would be more aptly named The Fabricator.........Rockin'
      My screen name is The_Bringer, not 'The Bringing'.

Did you smoke yourself ******ed, or did Coleman render you that way?

Comment

This is just sad now. Are you begging for your nickname to be "fish" Rockin'? Cuz you never stop getting baited.

Comment

My screen name is The_Bringer, not 'The Bringing'.

yeah a spelling error. I blame it on your mother though, for keeping me up so late. Your family must have eaten alot of fish sticks.

just trying to fit in here........Rockin'

Comment

you're just showing ignorance now, some of our worlds best minds ever have partaken in the benifeits of the plant. you are bias by brain wash, thank the us government...........Rockin'

Comment

The lounge needs jobbers like Rockin'. Even though he keeps getting outwitted one-sidedly, it's entertaining.

Comment

you're just showing ignorance now, some of our worlds best minds ever have partaken in the benifeits of the plant. you are bias by brain wash, thank the us government...........Rockin'
                There's nothing wrong with smoking weed. It's smoking it habitually that has been scientifically linked to dumbing a person down.

It's a legit question.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with smoking weed. It's smoking it habitually that has been scientifically linked to dumbing a person down.

It's a legit question.
                  this scientific linkage, did they get people who smoke weed and veg or did they get people who smoke and then use their minds in some manner.

hey brunger, did you know that marihuana caused a monkey to die in scentific studies? do you also know what they didn't tell you about how these scientific studies were applied to the monkeys?

the branger has been brain washed and does not even realise it lol, ..........Rockin'

Comment

Yeah, Rockins' level. McCart, Salmaci, Toney, Beasley, Corey Johnson, Oba Carr and so on. When you can roll out hard rounds with these guys then you are at or above whatever level that I may have been.

I was never ko'd in 30 seconds. Instead of calling yourself The Bringing you would be more aptly named The Fabricator.........Rockin'
                    Really, cause I thought it was more like these guys.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9054&cat=boxer
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7597&cat=boxer
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7375&cat=boxer

Comment

This will be my final reply in this thread.

I did what I did, can't change anything that happened and it is in the books. A good amatuer background and fights on television and at the Palace right off the bat.

You guys act like I should bow my head in shame infront of you because I got stopped. I won't do it, can't do it. I can walk into a group of fighters and I will be respected as a fighter. Like Jackie said to me when I talked to her about another fight years ago, she said what more do you have to prove. I agreed.

I came up under the wing of Detroits Own Ka-dy King. He saw something in me that I was still just learning was there. No, I did not win every fight that I ever contested. People tell me that they used to look forward to my fights, people in the sport. They told me that when I was steppin' in that they knew there was going to be a good fight coming on.

Respect me, hate me, love me, ridicule me, etc. Whatever floats your boat. I paid my dues, I'm just happy that I got out soon enough so that I could count my receipts(memotres). My sincere apologies to the lounge for my behavior sometimes in here. It's hard for people to slander you for something that you worked very hard for, 7 years in the amatuer and around 60 fights can be some good experience depending upon the competition, In Detroit you rolled with one mean dog and you knew that there was another mean dog right up around the corner. In the pens of Detroit I was a dog, had to be to survive. I can still walk into many of those pens with honor, I was there and they were there and we know what happened. While you were not............Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-10-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X