No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You know.... Useles d*ckwads who don't understand anything about the sport like Larry Merchant, Thomas Hauser, and Bert Sugar.
    yeah, they don't know a ****ing thing about being inside of the ring. they know what people tell them, what fighters tell them. and then they repeat it for the next 20 years as if it were their original words. The closest that they can come to knowing what it's like inside of a ring would be nothing more than a basic hypothesis. they believe the person who told them so now they know what it's like in a ring? ...........Rockin'

Comment

I just find it hilarious how he can continue to be on his high horse about his 'inside knowledge' of a sport where the fundamental goal is to punch the other guy more than you allow him to punch you.

Sure, there are subtleties and nuances in the sport, but as I said, the goal is very simplistic and requires virtually no intelligence to comprehend.

It's like telling someone that they can't grasp the complexities of playing 'TAG!' for ****'s sake.

Comment

Yet you opted not to reply to a single criticism in my post.

Telling. Very telling.
        not very telling really. i've been trying to cut down on my replies to absolute a$$holes. Thanks for noticing though............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          not very telling really. i've been trying to cut down on my replies to absolute a$$holes. Thanks for noticing though............Rockin'
          Well isn't that a lucky hook at the right time!

Comment

I just find it hilarious how he can continue to be on his high horse about his 'inside knowledge' of a sport where the fundamental goal is to punch the other guy more than you allow him to punch you.

Sure, there are subtleties and nuances in the sport, but as I said, the goal is very simplistic and requires virtually no intelligence to comprehend.

It's like telling someone that they can't grasp the complexities of playing 'TAG!' for ****'s sake.
            I actually thought your pale could hold water, but after reading that up there man......... you are a simpleton idiot. i figured that you had fought before but no fighter would ever compare boxing to the complexities of tag. as i recall you don't generally risk broken noses and being knocked into next week in tag. lol, you can say whatever you'd like to me, you just lost any credibility. lol, tag. I could see teddy saying this though when trying to explain the physics of fighting to the simpletons sitting on their couches at home.......Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 11-17-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

See what I mean?

Comment

To be fair that is an extremely simplified description. There is a lot more to it than that when you are in the ring.

Some times it does just boil down to that though, especially at the level that Rockin was it.

Comment

Damn. I thought this shit was all done and settled with. Guess not.

Proceed, gentlemen......

Comment

He truly is a moron.

Derrick Coleman would have tagged him inside a minute, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Some times it does just boil down to that though, especially at the level that Rockin was it.
                      Fair enough.

I wish to clarify that the end goal of the sport when you're at Rockin's level isn't simply to hit and not be hit.....It's to get KTFO'd in the first 30 seconds by a pawn broker, and then ask him for a loan so you can afford the cab fare home.

Comment

Working...
                      X