No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I've got no issue with Rockin', I love the guy, but when he starts saying people haven't achieved anything in life because they've achieved nothing in boxing, he makes himself sound silly, because it's not everyone's vocation.

What would happen if I stepped into a boxing ring? I'd be stopped inside a minute. Not from punches... from gassing out throwing a jab. I'd be gasping for air like Bigpoppapump gasps for cock. But my job isn't a boxer, so it's not really relevant.
    I know that boxing isnt everybodies thing, you telling me that you know what it's like in a competitive ring is what started all of this, when you had never been in one.

somebody grows up in a sport, there would obviousley be intracacies inside of the game that you'll just never know/experience. That's what all of this comes down to and you get upset and act like a child because I told you that you couldn't know. Get over it.

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    Rockin you are getting on my **** acting like you are above others because you boxed and they other paths. And you only fought 7 fights ffs, i've probably taken more damage falling over whilst pissed as a fart. You act like you have achieved so much stepping ibto a ring 7 times and walking out 3 times with a bruised ego. If youact like you achieved so much becausr you chose to get punched for a living rather than file peoples taxes then you are up a gumtree
    who the **** are YOU? (borrowed from JimmytheGent) Oh, douches bags are the next site over. Close this page on your way over there will ya....
    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Lmao!!!!!!! Bringer and Annie hilarious.

Its harder for Rockin to come back cuz no one knows whatchall do for a livinv and he's obviously not a trash talker. He's at a disadvantage imo. Now if you want some tips rockin, holler at me.

Rockin is a good dude imo, just touchy like a mub, most fighters i know have a chip on their shoulder. Every pro boxer i know or met is a bad dude though. Even fukers the might be 6-17. I respect rockin for real, but he's out of his league in the trash talkin in here. No shame in that, im sure id be put of my league in the ring with a pro for a real fight.

But rockin, just cuz you tried to make it in the fight game, doesnt mean there's not other of us who've taken chances in our lives. Not everyone works behind a fast food counter or cubicle.
    There was a guy named kevein whaley-el that I came up with. look him up, one of the toughest mfers I ever encountered. just strong and wholely game to mix it up in the trenches. 500 record or so but would easily set just about anyone in here to the side. Nice guy as most fighters tend to be. it's when they encounter idiots spewing meaningless babble that things can easily become escalated, just as it has here.

i don't think that boxing is the only path. if you follow the words of these idiots you will always be mislead........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 11-17-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I know that boxing isnt everybodies thing, you telling me that you know what it's like in a competitive ring is what started all of this, when you had never been in one.
      Show me ONE SINGLE POST where I have EVER said anything like that, and you'll have a point.

Until you do, you're just talking ****. So YOU "get over it". ******.

Comment

Any word on his rematch with Dinner Jacket Frog?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Show me ONE SINGLE POST where I have EVER said anything like that, and you'll have a point.

Until you do, you're just talking ****. So YOU "get over it". ******.
          I just talk ****, you are correct and have been correct about whatever it may be that has gotten you so rigidly erect towards me. did i have you at hello or did you actually need to follow me for the last, what maybe 5 or 6 years? now leave me alone and take your side show banter elsewhere, in short.....just **** off ............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Any word on his rematch with Dinner Jacket Frog?
            Dinner Jacket Frog took the Leonard route and retired on me, he says that it would be a great fight but it will never happen, there will be no rematch.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Lmao!!!!!!! Bringer and Annie hilarious.

Its harder for Rockin to come back cuz no one knows whatchall do for a livinv and he's obviously not a trash talker. He's at a disadvantage imo. Now if you want some tips rockin, holler at me.

Rockin is a good dude imo, just touchy like a mub, most fighters i know have a chip on their shoulder. Every pro boxer i know or met is a bad dude though. Even fukers the might be 6-17. I respect rockin for real, but he's out of his league in the trash talkin in here. No shame in that, im sure id be put of my league in the ring with a pro for a real fight.

But rockin, just cuz you tried to make it in the fight game, doesnt mean there's not other of us who've taken chances in our lives. Not everyone works behind a fast food counter or cubicle.
              It's not that he doesn't know how to trash talk (which he doesn't), it's that he places so much emphasis on the fact that he's boxed professionally. For ****'s sake - Charlie Zelenoff has boxed professionally. End of story.

Furthermore, in the past he's made an unending amount of ******ed statements and generalizations about those who never have's capacity for understanding the sport. I clearly remember him saying people who've never boxed can never, and will never understand the fundamental aspects of the sport.

You know.... Useles d*ckwads who don't understand anything about the sport like Larry Merchant, Thomas Hauser, and Bert Sugar.

Furthermore, he took it one step further and stated that people who've never boxed make for terrible trainers.

You know.....A*sholes like Ignacio Beritain, Angelo Dundee, Cus D'Amato, and Teddy Atlas.

Finally, he has no sense of humor whatsoever and often times gives terrible advice to aspiring boxers in the 'Training and Nutrition' forum. I specifically recall a thread years back in which some guy had hurt his leg somehow either running or in sparring, and Rockin's sage-like advice to the poor bastard was to continue training. "No pain, no gain" was basically the sentiment of his post.

Yeah, that makes total sense : Just skip seeing a doctor, and push yourself to continue training, risking further damage to your already ****ed up leg, just to prove yourself as a "'real fighter" to some bitter, middle aged burn out on the internet that went 4-3 against a 'who's who' of dishwashers, burger jockeys, and night watchmen.

The guy is a ****ing jizz mop. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I just talk ****, you are correct and have been correct about whatever it may be that has gotten you so rigidly erect towards me. did i have you at hello or did you actually need to follow me for the last, what maybe 5 or 6 years? now leave me alone and take your side show banter elsewhere, in short.....just **** off ............Rockin'
                Fuck off yourself, you pot-smoking, carrot-pubed ****ard.

It's absolutely mindblowing how your entire M.O. is based around retconning whatever conversations you've had with people. NO conversation I've had with you has EVER resembled anything you've described in this thread.

It's utterly bizarre... it's like logging into a thread to say you fought a mini cab driver and DIDN'T get KO'd inside a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  It's not that he doesn't know how to trash talk (which he doesn't), it's that he places so much emphasis on the fact that he's boxed professionally. For ****'s sake - Charlie Zelenoff has boxed professionally. End of story.

Furthermore, in the past he's made an unending amount of ******ed statements and generalizations about those who never have's capacity for understanding the sport. I clearly remember him saying people who've never boxed can never, and will never understand the fundamental aspects of the sport.

You know.... Useles d*ckwads who don't understand anything about the sport like Larry Merchant, Thomas Hauser, and Bert Sugar.

Furthermore, he took it one step further and stated that people who've never boxed make for terrible trainers.

You know.....A*sholes like Ignacio Beritain, Angelo Dundee, Cus D'Amato, and Teddy Atlas.

Finally, he has no sense of humor whatsoever and often times gives terrible advice to aspiring boxers in the 'Training and Nutrition' forum. I specifically recall a thread years back in which some guy had hurt his leg somehow either running or in sparring, and Rockin's sage-like advice to the poor bastard was to continue training. "No pain, no gain" was basically the sentiment of his post.

Yeah, that makes total sense : Just skip seeing a doctor, and push yourself to continue training, risking further damage to your already ****ed up leg, just to prove yourself as a "'real fighter" to some bitter, middle aged burn out on the internet that went 4-3 against a 'who's who' of dishwashers, burger jockeys, and night watchmen.

The guy is a ****ing jizz mop. Period.
                  The Bringer, my biggest fan/stalker of them all.
                  **** you too.......Rockin'

Comment

You really are as thick as ****.

Comment

Yet you opted not to reply to a single criticism in my post.

Telling. Very telling.

Comment

Working...
                      X