No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Seriously, Verse, I've got nothing against the guy going 4-3 against the people who sell furniture polish at K-Mart.... it's just that he thinks the rest of us are beneath him because of it.
    Yeah, I get ya. But maybe his road through boxing was a lot tougher so he feels as if the ones that haven't fought doesn't know how it feels mentally more than physically.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
      Yeah, I get ya. But maybe his road through boxing was a lot tougher so he feels as if the ones that haven't fought doesn't know how it feels mentally more than physically.
      Or maybe he's just a self-aggrandizing ****face with no sense of humor whatsoever.

Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Or maybe he's just a self-aggrandizing ****face with no sense of humor whatsoever.

Maybe.
        HA! Just maybe... now do you guys really not like him like for real for real?

Comment

If I met Rockin' in real life I'd buy him a drink and give him a friendly pat on the cheek as affection.... though not too hard, lest it turn into Derrick Coleman II.

Comment

that pretty much sums it up. boxing is rarely an easy road though no matter how you ride it.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              that pretty much sums it up. boxing is rarely an easy road though no matter how you ride it.........Rockin'
              Oh, I know. I'm in a fu(k all mood for getting hit 10 times in a round. The mental in boxing is crazy but for those that don't know, let them visualize. Fans are fans, Rockin'. And that I appreciate.

Comment

Oh, I know. I'm in a fu(k all mood for getting hit 10 times in a round. The mental in boxing is crazy but for those that don't know, let them visualize. Fans are fans, Rockin'. And that I appreciate.
                all this bashing started over a comment like that, that they could have no real idea what it's like in there. Simple as that.............Rockin'

Comment

But when you make comments like "you've achieved nothing in life" (said to people who aren't boxers, who have professed no wish to box) it makes you look like a jackass, Rock.

You can retcon it all you like, but it goes beyond "if you haven't boxed, then..."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    But when you make comments like "you've achieved nothing in life" (said to people who aren't boxers, who have professed no wish to box) it makes you look like a jackass, Rock.

You can retcon it all you like, but it goes beyond "if you haven't boxed, then..."
                    all that I was asking was what have you done in your life, when have you ever stepped off of the common trail to try and make your own...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      all this bashing started over a comment like that, that they could have no real idea what it's like in there. Simple as that.............Rockin'
                      I wouldn't want my enemy to go through what I do. Let them choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X