Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type in "****", and see what comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Seriously, asking Rockin' to talk about boxing is like teaching a monkey to drink piss from a kettle. You might get it done eventually, but you'll still end up with something that's semi-human doing something that's ****ing ******ed.
      that's funny. if you look in the mirror you will see the tard. I know alot of this sport, things that you will never know/experience. yeah, I got stopped 2 times out of 67 fights, but those 67 fights or so give me a perspective of the sport that you will never know. your repetitive and persistant harassing comments just show how little you know and how little you respect the sport and it's participants. on my boxing your opinion is both uneducated and just plain ignorant.

So I suppose that you will reply with more of your childish playground banter while you hide behind the recess supervisor. Your **** is old/dated and worn out...........Rockin'

Comment

• Reading some of this thread I'm starting to think Rockin' enjoys being e-split in half and humiliated over, and over and over and over..... and over and over again.

Rockin' bro, let it go man

Comment

• so when you have people putting stuff on the internet about you that is generally not true at all you don't mind? I'll defend myself. Idiots like Anorak and the bringer are a dime a dozen, just saying..........Rockin'

Comment

• Rockin' I want to like you but you do make it hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              so when you have people putting stuff on the internet about you that is generally not true at all you don't mind? I'll defend myself. Idiots like Anorak and the bringer are a dime a dozen, just saying..........Rockin'
              While 4-3 boxers are hard to come by?

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
                While 4-3 boxers are hard to come by?
                they are alot harder to come by than an opinion, everybody has one. I did what I did and the pieces came together as they did. just like everybody these people have an opinion and are able to express their opinion whether they are educated on the subject or not.

I didn't set the world on fire but I certainly heated things up in the Detroit scene and you have to fight hard to do that.

You guys can bash me, but even the little experience that I have is more than maybe 95% of the population? Maybe more or maybe less but the one thing that I know about my fighting days is that if we were going to step up and throw, whether sanctioned bouts or not, if I was standing in the opposite corner from you than you knew that you were going to have a serious fight on your hands as soon as that bell rings.

Like I said many times, I have the respect of my peers in the sport. They don't respect me because I won a world title, I never came close to that. They respect me because they know that if they were matched up with me that I was bringing a tough fight with me.

If you've done more or less just post up your name, record and general region that you fought out of. You guys only know my name because I gave it out in private to a douchebag who then posted it up in a thread. Then they post my name and address, phone number, etc. up in a thread. You know my name, that is all. The rest of your 'opinions' are nothing but guesses, not even educated guesses. I have been compared to Charlie Zelenoff because I only had 7 pro fights. The big difference between myself and Zelenoff is the 7 years that I spent in the amatuers learning the craft. A guy like Zelenoff would be very similar to my first pro fight. This cat was wild and erratic and obviously not properly trained. He was through the ropes in less than a minute and thirty seconds later the fight was called.

you guys have nothing better going than following me around harassing me with your brilliant minds. Say what you'd like about me. Bottom line, 99 out of 100 of you would have been battered if in a ring with me back then. I believe that Jackie Kallen would confirm this statement, if you were in with Rockin' Robbie than you were in for a tough time. I'm satisfied at that, I'll take Jackies opinion over yours. You guys are nothing but jokes. Literally............Rockin'

Comment

they are alot harder to come by than an opinion, everybody has one. I did what I did and the pieces came together as they did. just like everybody these people have an opinion and are able to express their opinion whether they are educated on the subject or not.

I didn't set the world on fire but I certainly heated things up in the Detroit scene and you have to fight hard to do that.

You guys can bash me, but even the little experience that I have is more than maybe 95% of the population? Maybe more or maybe less but the one thing that I know about my fighting days is that if we were going to step up and throw, whether sanctioned bouts or not, if I was standing in the opposite corner from you than you knew that you were going to have a serious fight on your hands as soon as that bell rings.

Like I said many times, I have the respect of my peers in the sport. They don't respect me because I won a world title, I never came close to that. They respect me because they know that if they were matched up with me that I was bringing a tough fight with me.

If you've done more or less just post up your name, record and general region that you fought out of. You guys only know my name because I gave it out in private to a douchebag who then posted it up in a thread. Then they post my name and address, phone number, etc. up in a thread. You know my name, that is all. The rest of your 'opinions' are nothing but guesses, not even educated guesses. I have been compared to Charlie Zelenoff because I only had 7 pro fights. The big difference between myself and Zelenoff is the 7 years that I spent in the amatuers learning the craft. A guy like Zelenoff would be very similar to my first pro fight. This cat was wild and erratic and obviously not properly trained. He was through the ropes in less than a minute and thirty seconds later the fight was called.

you guys have nothing better going than following me around harassing me with your brilliant minds. Say what you'd like about me. Bottom line, 99 out of 100 of you would have been battered if in a ring with me back then. I believe that Jackie Kallen would confirm this statement, if you were in with Rockin' Robbie than you were in for a tough time. I'm satisfied at that, I'll take Jackies opinion over yours. You guys are nothing but jokes. Literally............Rockin'
                  9/10. I usually don't read posts that long but it brought me in and it was pretty good.

Comment

You're defending yourself from their opinion of you yet you didn't say anything positive about Zelenoff?

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
                      You're defending yourself from their opinion of you yet you didn't say anything positive about Zelenoff?
                      that guy needs a padded cell much more than he needs to be in the ring. if he had come up against anybody with even mild experience and talent he would have gotten himself hurt. So you want me to say something positive about Zelenoff.... If Charlie and I were ever in a ring throwing fists I am positive that he would not have survived one round..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X