FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Christ, he really doesn't get it, does he? (I do love looking out for feints, incidentally).

Alonzo, you nearly made me piss in my pants. :lol1:
      Only nearly!? damn must try harder.

Comment

• If someone wants to pony up 10 bucks you can order a DVD of Rockin' getting taken to school by Larry Wright.

http://boxingvideofightfinder.com/fi...ew.php?ID=1858

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          If someone wants to pony up 10 bucks you can order a DVD of Rockin' getting taken to school by Larry Wright.

I read that as Barry White for a second I thought Rockin' got schooled in an unlicesed bout against hot chocolate himself. PMSL!

just imagine Rockin getting wobbled repeatedly by a old fat black dude in a half empty playpark while the old dude sings I'm gonna love you just a little more baby.
          Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-18-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
            I read that as Barry White for a second I thought Rockin' got schooled in an unlicesed bout against hot chocolate himself. PMSL!
            Barry wouldn't have taken Rockin' to school.

He'd have KO'd him.

Comment

If someone wants to pony up 10 bucks you can order a DVD of Rockin' getting taken to school by Larry Wright.

fought with a lung infection, if you get that cd you will see how pale/sick I was. it is what it is........Rockin'

Comment

• I thought threads like this had to be sent to the dome??why are people allowed to flame Rockin in the lounge?

Comment

• Bringer arnt you the MOD of the lounge?yet you are helping to flame Rockin even tho ya'll say no flaming in the lounge?

Comment

• Ya'll run in here and bash a man who actually was a pro fighter and i'd bet most of ya'll dont even know how to throw a damn proper punch,get ya'll ass in a ring and lets see how funny you think it is when you get sparked out...oh i forgot ya'll aint got the balls to even go near a damn ring,ya'll rather gang up on a man who really did it,so he was no ATG but he entered the ring and faced whatever destiny had in store for him

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Bringer arnt you the MOD of the lounge?yet you are helping to flame Rockin even tho ya'll say no flaming in the lounge?
                      I thought posting pic/s (without permission) is a serious offense here?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549116
                      If anyone gets a hold of another members personal information, including pictures, addresses, phone numbers, accounts of ANY kind... and posts them, or distributes them to other people either here or anywhere else without the said persons permission...

First and foremost you will be permanently IP banned, and legal action will be taken against you from the victim for publicizing private information.

This has been done before.

If you have been contacted by anyone who wishes to spread around this type of personal information about other members here, please contact us immediately.

Thank You.
                      Staff
                      If that is Rockin's photo and he didn't permit Bringer to post this I guess that's a violation of the rule. Are mods immune from the rules?

Comment

Working...
                      X