IBreakbeat
    Shawn
    Kenny MF Power
    Huey

Worse *** gots ever.
    You are a silly bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      If you overlook the fact Tim Horton is an annoying **** he's actually a good poster.

Comment

• Add Abo to my list if there's a top 10.

Him, Panda, ******n, Rockin, Desperatyle

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          47 years old and the man gets his kicks by trying to be witty/posting little pics when talking back on a boxing forum...get a life brother...i pity you

Comment

• A lot of this sites Black users are extremely sensitive & racist.

If I criticize a black fighter (say for instance Gary Russell Jr.) I will get negitive rep. & swore me out & called me racist names. I never do the same because I have class. something they all lack.

So in my mind. Most of the black users on here. Most care nothing for boxing, love to argue about trivial stuff, & are racist & hateful.
            Last edited by AM Boxing5; 02-08-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              A lot of this sites Black users are extremely sensitive & racist.

If I criticize a black fighter (say for instance Gary Russell Jr.) I will get negitive rep. & swore me out & called me racist names. I never do the same because I have class. something they all lack.

So in my mind. Most of the black users on here. Most care nothing for boxing, love to argue about trivial stuff, & are racist & hateful.
              lol so true larryx called me a racist yesterday cause I told em I wont buy boring ass PPV cards.

Comment

• IMO there aren't too many black boxers today that are exciting for me to watch and i'm not being racist at all

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  IMO there aren't too many black boxers today that are exciting for me to watch and i'm not being racist at all
                  how about in the rap game, are they exciting today?

Comment

• Originally posted by User's Name View Post
                    how about in the rap game, are they exciting today?
                    I don't keep up with rap music

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      A lot of this sites Black users are extremely sensitive & racist.

This happens to me all the time

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      lol so true larryx called me a racist yesterday cause I told em I wont buy boring ass PPV cards.
                      Larry calls me racist all the time, it means nothing. If you don't want to watch Hopkins Dawson, you're racist. If You don't want to watch Mayweather Devon you're racist in his eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X