Pacdbest
    SoggyLungs
    frank ducketts
    jaexstix1 (something like that)
    Skittlez
    yesir
    WESS

Comment

• I haven't been posting much for the past year or so, not browsing much either. So i don't really have 5 guys that are bad posters off the top of my head.

However i must say that Yesir is by far the most ignorant and delusional poster i have seen on boxing scene.

Comment

• Danny Gunz
        Rapid Counter
        Russian Crushin
        Squealpiggy
        Talip bin osman

This is my list. All of them in ignore list. it appears that this list will increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          Danny Gunz
          Rapid Counter
          Russian Crushin
          Squealpiggy
          Talip bin osman

This is my list. All of them in ignore list. it appears that this list will increase.
          I must say your grasp of English has dramatically improved in recent times, well done.
          I also quite like all the above posters, their minds are free from the shackles of stupidity

I've not got a single poster on ignore, fcuk that, I believe in freedom of expression even if i don't agree with them.....they will just have to wait until I catch up with them and put my machete through their neck

Comment

• Hitman
            Burner
            Pretty boy

All terrible idiotic posters

Comment

• Pretty much any overzealous Floyd, Pac or Margarito fan. Take your pic among the 3000 of those ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

I've not got a single poster on ignore, fcuk that, I believe in freedom of expression even if i don't agree with them....
                I also believe in freedom of expression , I express myself by putting them to ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  I also believe in freedom of expression , I express myself by putting them to ignore list.
                  I'd might put you on my ignore list.

If I understood one cotton picking fucking word you were trying to type.

"I like lake. Bears in the winter eat squares it does triangle the mouth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Haha!!! kindly translate that, pea, and I'll give you 1 trillion precious e-points.

Comment

Working...
                      X