Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Tranny c o c k. lol.

Yeah I noticed you in the history section. I liked your posts a great deal. Sadly you don't post there much any longer. Neither do I actually.......

damn. that's a kessler ko4 green type stoppage..

i don't think anybody really posts there much, which is pretty sad. i'll head there every once in a while to see what's up. the threads just move so slowly, and there are so few responses because the topics are often so esoteric. and unlike with modern boxing, there's always a chance that you simply don't know a damn thing about the fighters being discussed, and all you can do is lurk and try and sponge it up. and in those cases you can't be active even if you try

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yes, lol. tons of them. you can see them bombing around at dusk. but not a big one like that. i'm sure they can get bigger in warm climates, though, but the bats we've got are tiny.

i've killed one with a tennis racket . they used to fly down my parent's chimney and i'd have to make sure my cat didn't get to it because they can carry rabies and other diseases.

we used to throw our sandals to then at dusk too. ive seen tiny ones too, dead though.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      That's a fruit bat. They're the least frightening bats ever.
      whats the most frightening bat?

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
        i dont know if that bat is from a movie. have you seen real bat in person?
        Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
        we used to throw our sandals to then at dusk too. ive seen tiny ones too, dead though.

whats the most frightening bat?
        Vampire bats. Not because they drink blood. Because they spread disease. And they look ugly.

I bet that's what Ke$ha's minge looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          rockin's entire life was shamed by anorak and the bringer... that's got to be the top in my book.

i expected rockin to be like a high level club fighter or something. turns out he's only boxed 18 rounds as a pro and was barely over .500....
          Much as I enjoyed doing Derrick "D-Zizzle" Coleman, I have to admit I felt bad about how hard Rock took all that ****storm.

I only "pwn" for the laffs, and the poor guy took it to heart like it was a Coleman left hook.

Comment

That's a fruit bat. They're the least frightening bats ever.

if i wasn't aware of that b#tch eating fruit i'd think it was the mothman.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Much as I enjoyed doing Derrick "D-Zizzle" Coleman, I have to admit I felt bad about how hard Rock took all that ****storm.

I only "pwn" for the laffs, and the poor guy took it to heart like it was a Coleman left hook.

well, it was his boxing career that was being shamed, and it's obviously hugely important to him.

Comment

You've never laced 'em up.

Comment

Vampire bats. Not because they drink blood. Because they spread disease. And they look ugly.

I bet that's what Ke$ha's minge looks like.

fukd up looking animal...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You've never laced 'em up.
                    I was just about to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I've caught a bat while flyfishing during the night.

It was disgusting taking it off the fly.

woah!

i can imagine that being particularly hard to do at night.

Comment

Working...
                      X