Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry sandusky .. you know he ain't right!

Muther****ers beatin off to kiddy pron. you know that shyt ain't wright.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug
      lol i laughed at some **** in here.

"flea market jordans." Haha just like the flea market polo, and lacoste joints. . . I saw a grown man, in law school, ready to pick a fight because somebody accused him of having a flea market polo. Lololol
      Polo is serious business

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

getting sauce on your clothing when your out to a restaurant. you know that shyt ain't wright.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          Jerry sandusky .. you know he ain't right!

Muther****ers beatin off to kiddy pron. you know that shyt ain't wright.
          Hell yeah, Jerry!!

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
            getting sauce on your clothing when your out to a restaurant. you know that shyt ain't wright.
            that sh•t ruins my night.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              that sh•t ruins my night.
              Me too bro!

Comment

Family members eating all your food and taking a big shyt after with no courtesy flush , you know that shyt ain't right!!

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                  Family members eating all your food and taking a big shyt after with no courtesy flush , you know that shyt ain't right!!

this will happen next Thursday at my home.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

this will happen next Thursday at my home.
                    Most homes!! Hahaha

Comment

Going to get the Big Mac combo after your cardio workout, you know that shyt ain't right!!

Telling your grandma in the nursing home, you'll be right back after the bathroom and you don't, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

On a road trip and you gotta pee but you blame the stop on a little kid, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Rockin' those big diamonds and they from Usnab's Jewelry, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Claiming you a Blood and live at yo mama house, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Logging into BS just to see if that dude you snitched on got banned, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Trying to sell generic pills at full price, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Telling yo babymama you can't pick up the kids cause you at work but you really on a date, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Spilling that grape drank on yo mama's couch and blaming that pet, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X