Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When someone tells you they bet you can't lose 10lbs during the holiday season, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
      When someone tells you they bet you can't lose 10lbs during the holiday season, you know that shyt ain't right!!!
      i've been loosing that bet since 1995.

Comment

When you make a post about things that ain't right, but you run out of she*t that ain't right... you know that **** ain't right.

Comment

evicting your own mother from your home because she was three days late on the rent money...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            evicting your own mother from your home because she was three days late on the rent money...you know that shyt ain't right!!!
            I only did it for one month, jeez. Lay off me, Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              I only did it for one month, jeez. Lay off me, Jose.
              you bastard!!!

Comment

Terrell Owens living across the street from his real dad that he never saw, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

Seeing a pregnant female or an elderly lady on the bus and not giving up your seat. you know that shyt ain't right!

Comment

denying a homeless person pocket change, when you know you got it. that shyt ain't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by codey View Post
                      denying a homeless person pocket change, when you know you got it. that shyt ain't right.
                      It depends on what for on this one. Some are bold and say it's for a beer. You ain't getting my change for some alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                      X