Collapse
No announcement yet.

I refuse to sleep with her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TS needs to stop being so ****ing naive. You can't have your cake and eat it too i.e. you want to be friends with a woman who wants yer cock.

If you care about your wife you'll end this "friendship" asap...

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Bring loves the white girls
      I love vag of all colors, bro. I've just never been with a chick that flexible.

Put it on my list of 'New Year's Resolutions'.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I love vag of all colors, bro. I've just never been with a chick that flexible.

Put it on my list of 'New Year's Resolutions'.
        there is a dance studio down near the cabbagetown gym and there are girls in similar poses all over the place. it makes me feel a dirty old man for looking but i can't help myself...and walk past as often as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The TS needs to stop being so ****ing naive. You can't have your cake and eat it too i.e. you want to be friends with a woman who wants yer cock.

I'm only assuming that she wants the c@ck. If she ask me for it, then I'll end the friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            She's a very attractive girl but I do not want to get involved with her because she is a great friend, workout partner, motivator. If we get involved, all that will change.
            How about because you are married you foot smelling scumbag.

Comment

I'm only assuming that she wants the c@ck. If she ask me for it, then I'll end the friendship.
              I wouldn't let teh "friendship" get to that point. Even if you don't act on it, and the wife finds some of the suggestive texts, you will look like you were foolin around behind here back.

Comment

Must spread around green ill get ya later homie

Comment

I wouldn't let teh "friendship" get to that point. Even if you don't act on it, and the wife finds some of the suggestive texts, you will look like you were foolin around behind here back.
                  Green k sent. I can afford to give you green k unlike that broke imbecile Mark b

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    How about because you are married you foot smelling scumbag.
                    I don't take advise from unemployed convicts.

Comment

I don't take advise from unemployed convicts.
                      ..............................................that was to brutal for the foot boy
                      Last edited by MARKBNLV; 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X