Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angela Merkel (prime minister of Germany) is Hitlers daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But she was born 9 years after Hitler offed himself. Ah, those clever buggers got around that with the old "frozen Hitler's sperm" bit. Genius! Claiming her mother was Eva Braun's sister is taking it a little far though, lol.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-12-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      But she was born 9 years after Hitler offed himself. Ah, those clever buggers got around that with the old "frozen Hitler's sperm" bit. Genius!
      Which made me wonder when the concept of sperm bank started. Really got no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Which made me wonder when the concept of sperm bank started. Really got no idea.
        Me either, but damn it you've made me curious. Well, well, well the year before she was born. It must me true! #sarcasm

The first DI performed with frozen sperm was in 1953. The procedure was the reason for debate for many years, and it was considered adultery by many people (and was declared illegal).

However, in 1964, the DI was accepted in Georgia and later it became legal in the entire US, provided both parents gave their written consent. The insemination must be performed by a certified physician.

The very first sperm bank in the US was opened in the early 1970s, and several others have opened since.

http://www.fertilityproregistry.com/...#ixzz2C1VwNiBr

Comment

that was entertaining.

Comment

New England is one of ODB's 40 children.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              New England is one of ODB's 40 children.

damn right he is. we're all brothers under ODB's wing, when you think of it.

Comment

This thread went full ******....never go full ******.

Comment

Working...
                X