• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/LAClippers/statu...604452352?s=20

Clippers new arena in Inglewood

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      Good question, I'm not sure there are so many good options on this team. I think Shamet will start due to his shooting and floor spacing ability. He might come off the bench though. If we go small I can see a starting line-up of Beverly, Shamet, Leonard, George, Zubac. Or we could go Beverly, George, Leonard, Green, Zubac. Some parts are interchangeable and fit seamlessly. Green can start at the 4 or 5 and Harkless is even an option at the 4 occasionaly. To close games I could see a line-up of Beverly, Lou, Leonard, George, and Harrell depending on the match up. That line-up is small but that's the style in today's league and all of those guys can rebound outside of Lou. That line-up has a great combination of offense and defense. Man, to think we could even have a sniper like Shamet out there, just so many options on this team...

George might miss the start of the year. If that's the case, I expect to see this starting line-up
      Beverly
      Shamet
      Leonard
      Green
      Zubac

Mo Harkless might start some games at the 4
      I see Shamet as the most pivotal player of the 2020 team.

With Paul George possibly missing early games, Shamet will be filling George's scoring role. It wouldn't surprise me if Shamet is the 2nd leading scoring in that stretch of games. Lou, at 33 yrs old, won't be asked to or expected to do it all anymore; it's best to manage his usage, save him for the playoffs/key moments. So even when George does play, I expect Shamet to eat into Lou's FGA's/usage... especially if the Point Guard-role talk is true.

So many interesting lineups....

The Light-em-Up Lineup:
      - Shamet
      - Lou
      - George
      - Kawhi
      - Montrezl

The Lock-em-Down Lineup:
      - Beverley
      - George
      - Harkless
      - Kawhi
      - Montrezl

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        [Thanks for the link]

Woah. Wait a minute, that design... looks like an open-air structure that's covering the actual arena(?)... can't wait.

Last edited by USMCer; 07-26-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
          [Thanks for the link]

Woah. Wait a minute, that design... looks like an open-air structure that's covering the actual arena(?)... can't wait.

Ballmer is going to make it happen. He has endless resources and is driven to win.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
              Nice gotta take some photos there when I'm in the area

Comment

• Comment

• Good win without Paul George last night. Our team is just super deep. I like our chances against anybody especially when PG comes back.

Comment

• Kawhi didn’t come there just to live in LA like Lebron did.

Kawhi came their to make Clippers his home.

Clippers will go to the finals.
                    And win.

Comment

• clippers gon be the official team of LA if they win the ship this season. just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X