• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

germany should conquer new york

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          The thing is, I drop "Fat Yanks" as a consciously silly catchphrase. It's also a nice tester, as you can tell the stupidity of the Yank you're talking to by their reaction to it. (For example, we've got a real thick ****er reacting to it here).

I once had a Fat Yank pming me his diet and exercise regime for DAYS, every "STFU Fat Yank", sending him into a rage of trying to prove he wasn't.

Whereas many Fat Yanks will do a "speaking German" or "bad teeth" routine and seemingly think they're being inventive.

A rare Yankian diss I rated was in NSB one day to a Green Teef who was getting overenthusiastic about Green Teef boxing: "wake up and smell the tea".
          I dont see the big deal about fat yanks. Ive noticed there are quite a few huuuuge people here. The vast majority seem to actually dine (loosley used) at a restaurant called Sweet Tomatos. Its a big salad bar.

Hilarious all these fat bastards eat breakfast at mcdonalds, salad bar for lunch and a large meat lovers pizza with a side of mac n cheese for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            The thing is, I drop "Fat Yanks" as a consciously silly catchphrase. It's also a nice tester, as you can tell the stupidity of the Yank you're talking to by their reaction to it. (For example, we've got a real thick ****er reacting to it here).

I once had a Fat Yank pming me his diet and exercise regime for DAYS, every "STFU Fat Yank", sending him into a rage of trying to prove he wasn't.

Whereas many Fat Yanks will do a "speaking German" or "bad teeth" routine and seemingly think they're being inventive.

A rare Yankian diss I rated was in NSB one day to a Green Teef who was getting overenthusiastic about Green Teef boxing: "wake up and smell the tea".
            Not really man. It's just played out. I don't care of you say it or not, I'm just telling it like it is. Europeans use it so much, which I could careless, that it's like they get off to it. There's just things about the US that drive you guys crazy. Oh well...

How many people on here use bad teeth disses??? Yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              I dont see the big deal about fat yanks. Ive noticed there are quite a few huuuuge people here. The vast majority seem to actually dine (loosley used) at a restaurant called Sweet Tomatos. Its a big salad bar.

Hilarious all these fat bastards eat breakfast at mcdonalds, salad bar for lunch and a large meat lovers pizza with a side of mac n cheese for dinner.
              I honestly don't see how people let themselves go so bad. I don't even have the greatest diet in the world, but I'm 6'0'' 169 lbs and pretty trim. I don't see how people let themselves go past 200 lbs really, let alone those huge people that are like 250+. It's pretty disgusting really.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Green K....

Comment

i agree NBA sucks ass nobody cares to see a bunch of floor squeaks shooting a ball through a hoop.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      which I could careless
                      Yeah... it's COULDN'T care less. This is BASIC English. If you COULD care less, it means you CARE.

You Fat Yank.

Comment

Working...
                      X