Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reflections on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    should have dropped it on england too.

feckin wankers.

I remember I once asked PBDS (who older posters may remember) for a list of countries he'd nuke. Obviously I was just ****ing around, and shocked to get a massive list, including "Belgium", just because a couple of Belgian posters had pissed him off in lounge threads.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I've always thought it's one of the great atrocities of human history, that. It seems so inhumane somehow, just indiscriminately killing over 200,000 civilians, including children.

There's a sense of vague humanity in a Jap flying a plane and starting up ****, up close. But for a plane to fly way overhead and drop **** like that is wicked IMO.

Sure, Pearl Habo(u)r wasn't a nice thing, but this was taking it to a whole new level. It's like if someone came up to you and said they'd met your girlfriend and gave her a peck on the cheek to be friendly, and it made you jealous. So you turned round and said "that's nothing. I got your girlfriend, cut her arms and legs off and kept her in a box for three months. While in there I ****ed her in ten holes... her vag, her rear pie hole, her gob, each severed limb, her nose and her ears.
      Im sorry but that is grotesque. Just reading it makes me question your imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yeah my bad.

What would you have done???
        .........................what should have been done TS??? Your opinion
        So what would you have done???

The deaths in Korea and Vietnam were far under the estimates of how many US troops would have died invading Japan.
        My view is not what I would or wouldn't have done, but the moral implications of what was done, and how it must have felt to have made that decision.

I once had some guy the year above me at school always picking on me at breaktimes, trying to rough me up. Never did a thing to that guy.

One day I gave him a kick in the bollocks. He didn't do it again.

Do I justify kicking people in the bollocks though?
        You did that yourself. Someone gives their opinion, and you aim to belittle them. Congrats....
        TS, what would have done??? If it was the wrong call, what was the right one in your opinion???
        He was much bigger, and a punch would have led to punches back. A kick in the bollocks ended that ****. Not something I justify though.

As for "belittling" people in this thread, it's just ****s and giggles.
        I care about all people. In a time War, you care about your own people though. Sorry.

Plus, I was saying you have put yourself in the presidents position as well.
        As I've already said, I'm not talking about the logistical nature of events (though this was the first and only time in human history nuclear weapons have been used in war) I'm talking about the moral implications.

you still havent answered the question. what would you have done?

Comment

My point is, that what I would have done is NOT the issue at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Im sorry but that is grotesque. Just reading it makes me question your imagination.
            Did you read the rest, Mr. Pious? I can't do long posts on this site for some reason, so I elaborated further on the follow up.

Comment

My point is, that what I would have done is NOT the issue at hand.

we get it.

his and my point is what would you have done?

you cant make a thread about this and not answer that question.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Scratch our car.

We'll tactically blow up your entire house.

Boom.

Next time, watch how closely you park next to us.
                Sounds like the mentality of those 911 bombers.

Comment

I remember I once asked PBDS (who older posters may remember) for a list of countries he'd nuke. Obviously I was just ****ing around, and shocked to get a massive list, including "Belgium", just because a couple of Belgian posters had pissed him off in lounge threads.
                  you can't bomb belgium! they make good beer!

**** you pbds. dallas cowboys suck.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

we get it.

He would ***** slap you all day long and made you cry like Morales did when he beat Pac. JMM is Pac' daddy like Anorak is yours.

Comment

we get it.
                      Ummmm... your response suggests you really don't.

Yeah, that's YOUR point. Not mine. Totally immaterial to the point of my thread. It's like me saying I'd cut off Miley Cyrus' vag lips and use them as ear muffs, and you're there going "you still didn't tell me your favorite color."

Yeah. I really can.

Comment

Working...
                      X